LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 450 users in the forums

Interactive Mock Draft 2012 - 49ers are On the Clock

• DFlo
  • Veteran
Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

Well we are doing it again this year, and the 49ers are on the clock. For most of these votes, it's been pretty cut and dry but this pick is going to be interesting. Lots of potential options here, I'm curious to see how you guys vote.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/InteractiveMockDraft.html

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!
[ Edited by DFlo on Apr 22, 2012 at 8:13 AM ]
nice choises between jenkins zieter jeffery and randle

i was torn between zeiter and randle and a bit with jeffery

would be hhappy with any 4 listed above though
  • fan49
  • Veteran
not picking no hill. hill well be way better than randle quote me. i dont want another crabtree nor do we need one. lining up 2 crabtrees would do nothing
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 22, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
not picking no hill. hill well be way better than randle quote me. i dont want another crabtree nor do we need one. lining up 2 crabtrees would do nothing

Randle is faster stronger and taller than crabree how are they alike not to mention ra.dle played in SEC
  • DFlo
  • Veteran
Zeitler leads with Janoris Jenkins 2nd. Followed by Alshon Jeffery and Reuben Randle.

Going to let it run overnight, get your votes in gents
  • DFlo
  • Veteran
Alright guys the pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/InteractiveMockDraftResults.html

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Randle is faster stronger and taller than crabree how are they alike not to mention ra.dle played in SEC

First of all, Crabtree is the best WR on our roster. He is well rounded and does everything quite well. Having two of him would be a good thing. However, Randle is not an identical WR. His only similarities are that he is also well rounded and does everything well. It is pretty safe to say that Randle will at least be a quality #2 WR in the NFL.

Hill on the other hand could be a major bust.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

First of all, Crabtree is the best WR on our roster. He is well rounded and does everything quite well. Having two of him would be a good thing. However, Randle is not an identical WR. His only similarities are that he is also well rounded and does everything well. It is pretty safe to say that Randle will at least be a quality #2 WR in the NFL.

Hill on the other hand could be a major bust.
That's like being the worlds smartest retard

Any player could be a bust...but he could be a major boom
Share 49ersWebzone