Good post.
I like option 2 better.
Getting Broyles in the 5th will be a steal.
There are 679 users in the forums
Final Mock
Apr 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
Apr 21, 2012 at 12:49 PM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
I really like option 1. Option 2 would be nice except Silatolu is really moving up and might be chosen in the first.
Markelle Martin and Billy Winn are two of my favorite prospects so getting them both would be amazing!
Markelle Martin and Billy Winn are two of my favorite prospects so getting them both would be amazing!
Apr 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM
- GorefullBore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,449
I like it. I have Zeitler, Quick, and Winn in my mock draft as well.
Apr 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
I could live with this draft, good job.
Apr 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Option #2 works best. Harris is a knucklehead and he is just a smaller version of Perrish Cox who would already signed in free agency. Good value all the way through. Nice mock!
Apr 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,124
Wouldn't mind this draft at all, but Billy Winn in the 4th, don't really see that happening.
Apr 21, 2012 at 4:15 PM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
Great mock, you address all our needs. The best thing about this mock is no fleener or RB! Good job!
Apr 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM
- DENden223
- Veteran
- Posts: 222
I have never seen a team with 1st round picks across the O-line, excluding our center. Staley, Iupati, Davis, now Zeitler. If this happens we better have the best offensive line in the league next year.
Apr 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM
- irishluder
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,356
option #2 give me the "O" face
Apr 22, 2012 at 7:24 AM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
Prefer option 2, but good mock
Apr 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM
- davidboutte
- Veteran
- Posts: 923
We will see, Winn and Broyles probably go in the 3rd, we will see. Can't wait!
Apr 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
I like both of 'em, maybe the 2nd one just a little better. Nice job, man.