There are 254 users in the forums

changes to draft

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I miss the old format, Saturday and Sunday, Saturday being Noon EST with rounds 1-3 then Saunday starts at 11AM with rds 4-7. Then they changed in 09 to Sat was at 3 est with rd 1 and 2, day 2 was sunday at 11 with 3-7 rds.

I hate the new format, hate waiting till 8 at night for it to begin. Though happy they will cut that damn green room crap out.

Technically you're waiting less because it starts two days earlier

We on the west coast hate it because most working people can't be home and by a tv by 5:00 on a Thursday AND 4:00 on a Friday, yet alone throw a draft party.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I miss the old format, Saturday and Sunday, Saturday being Noon EST with rounds 1-3 then Saunday starts at 11AM with rds 4-7. Then they changed in 09 to Sat was at 3 est with rd 1 and 2, day 2 was sunday at 11 with 3-7 rds.

I hate the new format, hate waiting till 8 at night for it to begin. Though happy they will cut that damn green room crap out.

Technically you're waiting less because it starts two days earlier

We on the west coast hate it because most working people can't be home and by a tv by 5:00 on a Thursday AND 4:00 on a Friday, yet alone throw a draft party.

That's when 8pm Thursday and 7pm Friday are great on the East coast it works out perfect for people to throw there parties and/or go out and watch it at he Bars. I know here in Cleveland the sports bars were packed last year for the draft.
i like the change.
I like the change as well. I can't remember exactly when but a few years ago they gave away the pick every dang time.

"And now to the podium. Could we see a defensive end here possibly?"

"looks like a certain corner back is getting a call..."

Definitely will change the coverage of the draft and in my opinion, in a good way.
I Hate it when they cut to commercial during pick. Any info I got prior to that was ok with me.
Share 49ersWebzone