There are 234 users in the forums

changes to draft

I heard about this on the radio. I like the move for everyone watching on the tv. What's funny is that the player or the entourage that he is with could annouce it on twitter first before Chris Mortenson or Shefter, etc... get the chance. Wonder if that will drive them crazy keeping their lips sealed because they all want to be the first to break the news.
ESPN said it will only have one commercial break during the first day of the draft
Originally posted by valrod33:
ESPN said it will only have one commercial break during the first day of the draft

Probably during the 9ers pick
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
You guys remember that year schefter was tweeting picks and they were wrong?
Originally posted by toeshawn:
You guys remember that year schefter was tweeting picks and they were wrong?

that was La Cantina, immediately unfollowed his retarded looking ass
Excellent.

Part of the fun was the suspense in waiting for the pick to be called and the surprise when out-of-the-blue pciks were made.
I like the change. The league. basically told them to stop
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by elguapo:
Great change It ruined he suspense

yes this
I am indifferent to it I probably would not of noticed if I didn't read about it. I always like switching back and forth between he different coverages to hear the analysis from different perspectives.
Originally posted by bors:
now just put it back on the weekend

No thanks.

Don't feel like waiting, lol

Originally posted by bors:
now just put it back on the weekend

This. I hate the fact that the draft is broken up into multiple days.
Bought time.
I miss the old format, Saturday and Sunday, Saturday being Noon EST with rounds 1-3 then Saunday starts at 11AM with rds 4-7. Then they changed in 09 to Sat was at 3 est with rd 1 and 2, day 2 was sunday at 11 with 3-7 rds.

I hate the new format, hate waiting till 8 at night for it to begin. Though happy they will cut that damn green room crap out.
I love the fact that it the first round isn't Saturday afternoon. I have always been working so I could never catch any of it until mid way through the first round. At night I can usually watch all from start to finish.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Sounds like a good change, I didn't like the spoilers before the pick either.

this
Share 49ersWebzone