LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

My 2012 49ers Mock Draft.

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Not going to lie, this is probably my favorite mock I've seen so far. Good job.

even better than my pre-manningham mock?

Yes. No disrespect to your mock, but I don't like multiple option mocks (Rd.1 Fleener or Hill <---as an example). I want the person doing the mock to pick one person, tell why and adjust accordingly. Just my preference.

Ok. Makes sense. I was kinda nervous that somebody would say something about me doing that. But ok, 2.0 will probably be up soon now that this manning and manningham thing has passed
Not going to lie, this is probably my favorite mock I've seen so far. Good job.

even better than my pre-manningham mock?

Yes. No disrespect to your mock, but I don't like multiple option mocks (Rd.1 Fleener or Hill <---as an example). I want the person doing the mock to pick one person, tell why and adjust accordingly. Just my preference.

Ok. Makes sense. I was kinda nervous that somebody would say something about me doing that. But ok, 2.0 will probably be up soon now that this manning and manningham thing has passed

Look forward to seeing it. Love seeing other people's opinions of which way we go.
Originally posted by mebemused:
Great mock.

I totally agree!
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Good, but we're only drafting one wide receiver

wouldn't be so sure
outside of Hill i have no idea who anyone is lol. i love the fact that were awesome again and the draft has become an afterthought, not the primary objective like seasons past lol
Share 49ersWebzone