There are 431 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

nevermind
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
The Kansas City Chiefs finish their draft with the selection of.............. TE KEVIN KOGER Michigan University

Excellent blocker who could be a solid backup to Tony Moeaki. Chiefs are loving this draft!

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
With their last pick, the San Francisco 49ers select MAC Defensive Player of the year, Drew Nowak, DL, Western Michigan.

Just beat you this time
With their last pick, the San Francisco 49ers select MAC Defensive Player of the year, Drew Nowak, DL, Western Michigan.

Too late. Go ahead and make the pick for Mr. Irrelevant
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Too late. Go ahead and make the pick for Mr. Irrelevant

Holy frick you guys are fast.

And the MR. IRRELEVANT pick is....

MAC Defensive Player of the year,

Drew Nowak, DT, Western Michigan.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM ]
And that is a wrap. That was fun. Teams are lining up to sign those undrafted FA's now!
Some surprise (mild or otherwise) offensive UDFAs:

QB - Russell Wilson (Wisc), Darron Thomas (O), Dominique Davis (EC)
RB - Davin Meggett (UM), Lennon Creer (LaTech)
WR - Patrick Edwards (Hou), Jermaine Kearse (UW), Danny Coale (VaTech), Chris Owusu (Stan)
TE - James Hanna (Okla), Brad Smelley (Alabama)
OT - J.B. Shugarts (OSU), Josh Ogelsby (Wisc)
OG - Johnnie Troutman (PSU), Rokevious Watkins (South Car), Will Blackwell (LSU)
OC - Will Vlachos (Alabama), Moe Petrus (UConn)
First post is updated. Great job guys!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Some surprise (mild or otherwise) offensive UDFAs:

QB - Russell Wilson (Wisc), Darron Thomas (O), Dominique Davis (EC)
RB - Davin Meggett (UM), Lennon Creer (LaTech)
WR - Patrick Edwards (Hou), Jermaine Kearse (UW), Danny Coale (VaTech), Chris Owusu (Stan)
TE - James Hanna (Okla), Brad Smelley (Alabama)
OT - J.B. Shugarts (OSU), Josh Ogelsby (Wisc)
OG - Johnnie Troutman (PSU), Rokevious Watkins (South Car), Will Blackwell (LSU)
OC - Will Vlachos (Alabama), Moe Petrus (UConn)

There are always some solid guys that fall. After the combine, we'll have a better gauge of who really deserves to be drafted.

I like Hanna, Watkins, and Edwards and think these three all will get drafted in the real draft. Hanna might not, but he did very well, reportedly, in his all star game practices.
Alright, who's doing the grading of all the drafts?

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Alright, who's doing the grading of all the drafts?

I give Kansas City an A
Yeah KC had a killer draft. Cincy and fricken Dallas too.

New England lands Perry, Mercilus, Boykin, AND Reyes! Wow
I actually like the Niner draft a lot, especially given the perspective from last year's draft. I seriously thought we had a pretty mediocre draft last year in total, but it turned out to be SOLID if not even one of the better classes in the league in terms of year 1 production.

So given what Harbaugh did with last year's draft, this one would be pretty damn good.
Ghost:
Could you give us a summary of who SF picked in this mock draft?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I actually like the Niner draft a lot, especially given the perspective from last year's draft. I seriously thought we had a pretty mediocre draft last year in total, but it turned out to be SOLID if not even one of the better classes in the league in terms of year 1 production.

So given what Harbaugh did with last year's draft, this one would be pretty damn good.

I wasnt quite as high on it. Liked the first 2 picks a lot but not so much later on.
Share 49ersWebzone