Nice work em, I actually sat thru it and wrote down the picks.
Not sure I agree with Weeden in round 1 and over Landry Jones(who isnt in rd 1).
I like Crick to SF, he would help as a future starter at DE.
Surprised with Michael Floyd at 6, Rieff falling to 24 isnt much a surprise as there is always a OT that drops for some reason.
I like Griffin out of Baylor, Idk if i see a 1st rd grade, but I think Seattle might take him there.
All over a great job, and looking good on the videos.
There are 558 users in the forums
Football Gameplan's 2012 Midseason NFL Mock Draft Video
Oct 28, 2011 at 5:46 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
Oct 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
I tend to agree the Colts will beat out the Dolphins. The Dolphins don't seem to have the art of losing perfected to the same degree. Almost blew it last week.
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,353
Nice mock and video. Thanks for your posts. They are always interesting and informative.
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM
- EmDiggy
- Member
- Posts: 229
Thanks Gang!! FYI.. expect the production and quality of the videos to improve after Nov 6th as we move into our own FBGP Studios!! I might be in the minority here as not being sold on Barkley and Jones... None are special imho. I actually like Kellen Moore over Jones & Barkley.
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,353
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Gang!! FYI.. expect the production and quality of the videos to improve after Nov 6th as we move into our own FBGP Studios!! I might be in the minority here as not being sold on Barkley and Jones... None are special imho. I actually like Kellen Moore over Jones & Barkley.
Did you also play ball somewhere in college? Just wondered?
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:55 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,897
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Gang!! FYI.. expect the production and quality of the videos to improve after Nov 6th as we move into our own FBGP Studios!! I might be in the minority here as not being sold on Barkley and Jones... None are special imho. I actually like Kellen Moore over Jones & Barkley.
kellen moore is the next drew brees
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,870
This
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Nice mock and video. Thanks for your posts. They are always interesting and informative.
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:07 PM
- EmDiggy
- Member
- Posts: 229
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Did you also play ball somewhere in college? Just wondered?
Yessir! I played at UL-Lafayette.. teammates with Ike Taylor, Charles Tillman, Fred Stamps..etc.. I also coached and currently scout (independently for different college & pro teams)
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM
- EmDiggy
- Member
- Posts: 229
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
kellen moore is the next drew brees
BINGO!! Kid's a winner!
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
I have to disagree about mocking another LT to the Dolphins. They have a pretty good LT in Jake Long. They need a QB BADLY! They WILL take one of the QB's after Luck.
I also think that the Dolphins will end up with the first pick. The Colts will win at least one game.
I LOVE the pick of Crick to the 49ers! Justin Smith is 32 and he can't last forever.
I also think that the Dolphins will end up with the first pick. The Colts will win at least one game.
I LOVE the pick of Crick to the 49ers! Justin Smith is 32 and he can't last forever.
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
Originally posted by EmDiggy:I agree. I just think Moore is way to accurate to last past the first round.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
kellen moore is the next drew brees
BINGO!! Kid's a winner!
If Christian Ponder can go in the top of the first round, then so should Moore.
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:47 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,353
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Did you also play ball somewhere in college? Just wondered?
Yessir! I played at UL-Lafayette.. teammates with Ike Taylor, Charles Tillman, Fred Stamps..etc.. I also coached and currently scout (independently for different college & pro teams)
Well that explains why you are always knowledgeable and informative...
What position? What time period was it?
Oct 28, 2011 at 8:04 PM
- EmDiggy
- Member
- Posts: 229
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Well that explains why you are always knowledgeable and informative...What position? What time period was it?
Thanks Homie! I was a RB.. from 1999-02..
As for the Kalil to the Dolphins pick.. In '97 the Saints took Kyle Turley (consider the best OT prospect at the time of the draft) even though they had Roaf on the roster.. Its never a downside to taking GOOD O--Lineman.. and maybe they can grab a QB later..
Oct 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,353
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Well that explains why you are always knowledgeable and informative...What position? What time period was it?
Thanks Homie! I was a RB.. from 1999-02..
As for the Kalil to the Dolphins pick.. In '97 the Saints took Kyle Turley (consider the best OT prospect at the time of the draft) even though they had Roaf on the roster.. Its never a downside to taking GOOD O--Lineman.. and maybe they can grab a QB later..
If the 49ers make the NFC Championship game and even if they lose do they sign Alex Smith longer term? At least a 3 year deal? He's played dramatically better this year under Harbaugh. Although not great you certainly can get worse than Alex Smith this year. I like Colin Kaepernick (2nd round pick this year - Nevada) but there is no denying he is extremely raw. No guarantee there. It will take 2 - 3 years for him to turn out if ever.