There are 257 users in the forums

What if the Rams get first pick

Trade it to the 49ers, and the Lambs pick up Michael Floyd.
pretty sure they have a huge lead on the colts with that 1 victory. colts aint doin s**t this year but theyre gonna be good for another 20 years when they draft luck, unless he john elway/eli mannings them!!! lol
The 49ers should be awarded the Rams' first pick for beating them in Week 17.
I do not want the lambs to get the first pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I say they trade out and stay within the top 3 picks not losing sight of Blackmon. I could also seem them taking Matt Kalil too, Bradford could use the added protection, hes loss too much time to injury in his short career.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
apparently there is NO way they take luck with what they spent on bradford. But I dont see why not? If they trade down to the #2 or #3 spot to take Blackmon, how much difference in salary is there? They can let Luck sit for a year or two then try to trade bradford who will be in his 4th year.
If Luck is still there its a no brainer, unfortunately the front office will screw this up too.
theyre going to trade it

pick up matt kalli/johnathan martin or blackmon
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
apparently there is NO way they take luck with what they spent on bradford. But I dont see why not? If they trade down to the #2 or #3 spot to take Blackmon, how much difference in salary is there? They can let Luck sit for a year or two then try to trade bradford who will be in his 4th year.
This franchise is at the bottom again BUT, in contrary to the Colts, it has their QB for the future...Given that Bradford won't be traded away (who the heck would take that huge contract???), it makes absolutely no sense to draft Luck in their position. They need help NOW....Trading back a little bit and getting o-line help or Blackmon makes muuuuuuuuuuuch more sense.
If Gruden and AJ Smith are there

they can draft luck and no one will complain

you can even cut bradford and absorb the cap it

if they are smart they will trade it and get the kings ransom that comes with it
Originally posted by ads_2006:
If Gruden and AJ Smith are there

they can draft luck and no one will complain

you can even cut bradford and absorb the cap it

I thought they were looking at Jeff Fisher! Either way, i'll trade for bradford, he be like trading for steve young! lol
  • Ether
  • Veteran
There's also that awkward moment when you realize...

Andrew Luck was coached by Jim Harbaugh. Not only coached, but built up by. Developed by. Jim Harbaugh has made Luck what he is right now. If Luck goes to St. Louis sure it'd be inconvenient if he ends up being a good QB, but I think Jim Harbaugh (and Vic Fangio) will know how to exploit his weaknesses.
ship bradford's overrated ass to the skins and start with Luck. If not then trade that pick and improve your team
I have great confidence in the Rams ability to screw up the situation.
Share 49ersWebzone