LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Who drafts Luck

Who drafts Luck

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Here's Cincy's first 5 games.

Browns, Broncos, 49ers, Bills, Jaguars

Scheduling is everything. Last year they had one of the toughest schedules, this year it's pretty soft.

1-4 or 0-5 depending on how the Bills decide to play.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Bills will trade their No.1 pick! but the 49ers wont get him because they will jack the price up on us because Harbaugh's love for him. Dolphins pick will be high enough to make a package trade.
Anyone concerned that Luck's stock would drop if he has an average season or risks serious injury? Many on coaching staff are new and who knows if Luck will have the same type of success this upcoming year. I dunno, I think it was a mistake for him to stay, although I do appreciate his willingness to finish his degree. With that in mind, if he has a mediocre season and enters the draft, he could fall down a few spots where trading up for him may not be too difficult. Then again, it's all up to the QBs we have now to see if we win the division or get a chance at the Luck lottery.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Aug 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM ]
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Anyone concerned that Luck's stock would drop if he has an average season or risks serious injury? Many on coaching staff are new and who knows if Luck will have the same type of success this upcoming year. I dunno, I think it was a mistake for him to stay, although I do appreciate his willingness to finish his degree. With that in mind, if he has a mediocre season and enters the draft, he could fall down a few spots where trading up for him may not be too difficult. Then again, it's all up to the QBs we have now to see if we win the division or get a chance at the Luck lottery.

that could happen actually and both Matt Barkley or Landry Jones could have a better season than Luck and also get drafted ahead of him. Who knows really but ya he missed out on a ton of money this year, but he wanted his degree. Analysts say he's the best QB prospect since Manning or Aikman, but he could conceivably lose value but not likely out of the top 5.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Redskins look like they are on the "SUCK FOR LUCK" plan.....who's their QB?Beck?......c-mon man.....

Yep, even the security guards at the Skins practice facility don't even know who Beck is, LOL.

I mean thers only one conclusion for not bringing in any new QB's, they're waiting for just one and their plan is he's coming next year.....I mean they could atleast disguise their plan...but its so obvious

What if Luck stays in school for his senior year?

Can he redshirt this year or did he do that already?.....
Redskins look like they are on the "SUCK FOR LUCK" plan.....who's their QB?Beck?......c-mon man.....

Yep, even the security guards at the Skins practice facility don't even know who Beck is, LOL.

I mean thers only one conclusion for not bringing in any new QB's, they're waiting for just one and their plan is he's coming next year.....I mean they could atleast disguise their plan...but its so obvious

He is going to be a Jr (RS)
If Manning misses the bulk of the season the Colts!

He is going to be a Jr (RS)

Well I dont see the rookie wages changing anytime soon so Im betting hes coming out after this year.......unless he has a crappy injured season.........
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Washington.

Although, I would NOT be surprised to see us move all the way up to grab him.
LOL luck is gonna go to the graveyard called cinicinatti. cinci or washington are my bets

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Let whoever have Luck, I wouldn't mind drafting the next best QB in Landry Jones.
cincy then luck will pull a eli manning and only wanna play for harbaugh
I changed my mind, indy will trade a lot to move up to grab luck or barkley.
I think it will be between Bengals and RSkins. I haven't lookat at all the schedules but both are in tough divisions. I don't see the Bungles beating anyone in their division - w/some breaks maybe Browns. RSkins have good games vs Cowboys and Giants so who knows.

I am 100% certain we won't have the #1 pick - which doesn't mean we won't get him but the odds are "slim & none" that we draft Luck.
It isn't about sucking anymore to get the first pick overall. It is about who wants it. I have a feeling a lot of teams are going to want to trade up next year, and the team that is awarded the #1 pick will get a handsome bounty from the team who wants to trade up for Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone