[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Apr 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM ]
There are 481 users in the forums
Last Webzone Mock - 8 managers 1 division each - FULL
- 1 2
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
In case you didn't get my PM. AFC East please. Thanks for the invite.
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM ]
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,444
OK.. give me NFC East
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM
- 49oz2superbowl
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
NFC North please
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:44 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
NFC North please
You're first in line if we are unable to fill out the 8 positions.
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:46 AM
- ninertico
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,259
AFC West please
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,287
ill take the NFC south if it's still open
Apr 18, 2011 at 11:07 AM
- stever
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,820
I take a remaining division, if you have one left.
Apr 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM
- communist
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,475
i take a remaining division as well.
Apr 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM
- turfdoggs49
- Veteran
- Posts: 37
if you have room i will take spot
Apr 18, 2011 at 2:17 PM
- TexasNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,879
Just send a PM. I'm in for the AFC West.
Apr 18, 2011 at 3:27 PM
- ninertico
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,259
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Just send a PM. I'm in for the AFC West.
You biatch!


Didn't say to PM. However, I do see you were first in line as PMs were sent to you guys.I will take whoever.
Secret Raider lover...

Apr 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by communist:
i take a remaining division as well.
Pick a division bro...there are still 4 left.
Apr 18, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
I've closed the sign-up for now, since we have 4 divisions left and I'm still waiting to hear from some people, and already 4 people are in queue, if no one replies. I'll go in order of who posted first.
- 1 2