Originally posted by amigoj49:
This is what I hope the Niners do in 2011 draft. I believe that this mock is fairly realistic and will benefit our team.
1. Patrick Peterson CB, LSU - Champ Bailey Part II
2. Andy Dalton QB, TCU - Red headed Monster that will lead us to the promised land
3. Chris Carter OLB/DE, Fresno St. - Relentless Bulldog!
4. Sione Fua NT, Stanford - Solid NT that knows the scheme
4. Jacquizz Rodgers RB, Oregon St. - Somewhere between Frank Gore and Barry Sanders
5. Stanley Havili FB, USC - Straight-up west-coast FB
6. Brandon Fusco C, Slippery Rock - He'll be better than Baas
6. Jeff Maehl WR, Oregon - Set combine records in 3-cone drill and 60 yard shuttle
If Peterson is gone, than plug in Prince Amukamara and we'll still be in good shape. 7th round.... anything goes!
I pray that this is the year we get to see our RED and GOLD in PLAYOFFS!!!!
Great draft!!! And to think there will be 4 more guys at the end there...wow...bravo. We'd be in great shape for next year if our draft went down like this!