There are 660 users in the forums
My Niners Mock V 1.0
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:04 PM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Not bad. Just one QB?
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:09 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
Originally posted by PTulini:
Not bad. Just one QB?
yeah, I realize i went with one, if anyother QB it would be Yates or Taylor.
the others like McElroy im iffy on.
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:10 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
If we came away with Peterson, Houston and Kaepernick I would lose my freaking mind. With happiness. Those guys are all favorites of mine at their respective positions.
But sadly, I really don't think it's possible.
I would actually be totally happy if we swung some trades that got us two picks in the later first and came away with Kaepernick, Houston, and a second tier CB like Aaron Williams or Devon House.
But hey, I didn't think there was any possible way we could both Quentin Groves and DeSean Jackson, but it turned out we could have. So maybe the draft really will fall this way, and you'll look like a genius.
Either way, I commend you on both your taste and your unyielding optimism.
But sadly, I really don't think it's possible.
I would actually be totally happy if we swung some trades that got us two picks in the later first and came away with Kaepernick, Houston, and a second tier CB like Aaron Williams or Devon House.
But hey, I didn't think there was any possible way we could both Quentin Groves and DeSean Jackson, but it turned out we could have. So maybe the draft really will fall this way, and you'll look like a genius.
Either way, I commend you on both your taste and your unyielding optimism.
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:13 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Please no Kaepernick
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM
- buck
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
1st- CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2nd- OLB Justin Houston, UGA
3rd- QB Colin Kaepernick, NEV
4th- OG John Moffitt, WISC
4th- SS Tyler Sash, IOWA
5th- FB Owen Marecic, STAN
6th- OLB Thomas Keiser, STAN
6th- C Jake Kirkpatrick, TCU
7th- FS Eric Hagg, NEB
7th- RB Alex Green, HAW
7th- OT Kyle Hix, TEX
7th- WR Ryan Whalen, STAN
Note: I might have some players lower than others, just how I see the draft going.
I like your first four picks, but think that we need a NT.
In the fourth round, we could look at
Jerrell Powe DT Mississippi
Sione Fua DT Stanford
In the fifth Chris Neild
or maybe in the 6th we could try for Anthony Gray from Southern Miss
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Well AB, I have to be honest here. I don't see many of those players making it to those spots.
I'm beginning to think Keiser may either not be drafted or fall to the 7th round. He has not been able to workout at all this off-season for anybody, including his pro-day where he pulled his hamstring immediately in the 40 and was unable to do anything else.
I'm beginning to think Keiser may either not be drafted or fall to the 7th round. He has not been able to workout at all this off-season for anybody, including his pro-day where he pulled his hamstring immediately in the 40 and was unable to do anything else.
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM
- D-Money
- Veteran
- Posts: 429
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
1st- CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2nd- OLB Justin Houston, UGA
3rd- QB Colin Kaepernick, NEV
4th- OG John Moffitt, WISC
4th- SS Tyler Sash, IOWA
5th- FB Owen Marecic, STAN
6th- OLB Thomas Keiser, STAN
6th- C Jake Kirkpatrick, TCU
7th- FS Eric Hagg, NEB
7th- RB Alex Green, HAW
7th- OT Kyle Hix, TEX
7th- WR Ryan Whalen, STAN
Note: I might have some players lower than others, just how I see the draft going.
I like how players have dropped of course and like the picks. Sash is a player but we don't need another safety right there. Another cb right there and this is almost as good as it might get.
Mar 31, 2011 at 10:06 PM
- cools
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,828
Like it, but doubt PP or Houston fall that far
Mar 31, 2011 at 10:29 PM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
Originally posted by Chief:
Please no Kaepernick
agreed... i'm just not big on him especially for a 3rd rounder but that's just me. probably because i like Dalton, Ponder and Locker more. Good Mock though. I like Peterson, Moffitt, and KirkPatrick and Maeric.
Apr 1, 2011 at 12:33 AM
- matt49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,666
nice job!
Apr 1, 2011 at 1:25 AM
- GorefullBore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,451
I like it a lot, exept I don't think Houston or Kaepernick will be there at those picks.
Apr 1, 2011 at 4:45 AM
- BigYellowKahuna
- Veteran
- Posts: 533
What did I do?
[ Edited by BigYellowKahuna on Apr 1, 2011 at 05:09:24 ]
[ Edited by BigYellowKahuna on Apr 1, 2011 at 05:09:24 ]
Apr 1, 2011 at 5:02 AM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,573
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
What did I do?
Apr 1, 2011 at 5:57 AM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
not bad, but we might draft 2 QBs