There are 664 users in the forums
Drafting Standford Players
Mar 3, 2011 at 7:55 AM
- niner4life21
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,972
I just don't see why that would happen. But I do like Fua and Whalen and Sherman. Fua can be had in the 4th I believe and Whalen will most likely go undrafted as far as I know. Interesting mock though.
Mar 3, 2011 at 7:56 AM
- CoachingMatters
- Member
- Posts: 364
Meh, I wouldnt be happy.
Mar 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Marecic in the 3rd would be a waste
Mar 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by jreff22:
Marecic in the 3rd would be a waste
seriously I see him lasting to 5th or 6th at the latest. Sounds like a McClueless pick to me as far as reaching for players.
Mar 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM
- toppdogg32
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,796
Although I agree this wont totally happen, I do think he'll keep it close to Stanford/Pac 10 in the 4th-7th rds..I see him getting Marecic, Fua, Keiser, and Sherman. I also see guys like Vereen, Ayers, Paea, O'Dowd,and Keisler will be discussed at nauseum..
Mar 3, 2011 at 12:24 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
The only Stanford players I would consider are:
Fua
Keiser
Beeler
Hall
Sherman
Whalen
Everyone else, including Marecic, shouldn't make the cut.
Fua
Keiser
Beeler
Hall
Sherman
Whalen
Everyone else, including Marecic, shouldn't make the cut.
Mar 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM
- DVDA
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,367
So a 2nd round pick goes for a 4th and a 5th, then a 3rd rounder goes for a 3rd and a 5th?
Mar 4, 2011 at 4:56 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,859
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:
Meh, I wouldnt be happy.
Mar 4, 2011 at 6:09 AM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
Trading 2 future 1st Rd picks for for Locker? The thought alone makes my chest hurt.
Mar 4, 2011 at 6:24 AM
- dtg_9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,204
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:Originally posted by jreff22:
Marecic in the 3rd would be a waste
seriously I see him lasting to 5th or 6th at the latest. Sounds like a McClueless pick to me as far as reaching for players.
He's picking Stanford players, what should he do keep trading down until he has all 7th round picks? Had to start picking players somewhere and Marecic is one of the top players at Stanford this year...plus you have to love his overall versatility.
Fun idea, but you might have made one more trade down so people didn't jump you.
Edit: I assume your trade in the first was for a lower first and a first next year? Then you would take Locker twenty fifth or ?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Mar 4, 2011 at 6:28 AM ]
Mar 4, 2011 at 6:49 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,631
We'd be phucked