robert quinn and peterson
joe staley is athlethic and can stop von miller who relies on speed whereas quinn uses power and speed a
and peterson for obvious reasons
There are 518 users in the forums
Who do you NOT want Arizona to pick?
Who do you NOT want Arizona to pick?
Feb 12, 2011 at 5:45 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM
- BrianGO
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,300
If its just a question of who scares me the most, then its probably Newton.
Arizona's quarterbacking has been a joke since Warner retired. Newton can throw up jump balls to Larry Fitzgerald, and if he's not open he can take off with his feet. Its weird because, I don't want to draft him, but I would hate to face him.
Arizona's quarterbacking has been a joke since Warner retired. Newton can throw up jump balls to Larry Fitzgerald, and if he's not open he can take off with his feet. Its weird because, I don't want to draft him, but I would hate to face him.
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,106
I hope they take Gabbert or Newton and set them selfs back yrs, waiting on there developing.
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:40 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I hope they take Gabbert or Newton and set them selfs back yrs, waiting on there developing.
same here 100%, i dont want them to take peterson, green or quinn
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:41 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,106
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I hope they take Gabbert or Newton and set them selfs back yrs, waiting on there developing.
same here 100%, i dont want them to take peterson, green or quinn
most definately, I want them to not pick any of those 3.
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:42 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
They should pick Locker
Feb 12, 2011 at 6:43 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,106
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
They should pick Locker
for some reason I like Locker the most, idk why just seems more complete, with Ponder right there.
Feb 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM
- LBSI9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,458
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
robert quinn and peterson
joe staley is athlethic and can stop von miller who relies on speed whereas quinn uses power and speed a
and peterson for obvious reasons
Uuuh why would Staley stop either quinn or miller? And why does it matter in determining who we draft?
Feb 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
robert quinn and peterson
joe staley is athlethic and can stop von miller who relies on speed whereas quinn uses power and speed a
and peterson for obvious reasons
Uuuh why would Staley stop either quinn or miller? And why does it matter in determining who we draft?
its who do u not what arizona to draft i said quinn and peterson
Feb 13, 2011 at 10:10 AM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
Originally posted by BrianGO:
If its just a question of who scares me the most, then its probably Newton.
Arizona's quarterbacking has been a joke since Warner retired. Newton can throw up jump balls to Larry Fitzgerald, and if he's not open he can take off with his feet. Its weird because, I don't want to draft him, but I would hate to face him.
I agree. If Cam Newton is as good as advertised, he and Sam Bradford would be hard to beat year after year.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Feb 13, 2011 at 10:10:53 ]
Feb 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
If Peterson drops to #5, I hope the Tards need for a QB or pass rusher leads them to pick elsewhere. Even if they pick Von Miller, the Browns at #6 do not need a CB after taking Joe Haden last year. That would leave arguably the most talented player for the Niners.
Feb 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If Peterson drops to #5, I hope the Tards need for a QB or pass rusher leads them to pick elsewhere. Even if they pick Von Miller, the Browns at #6 do not need a CB after taking Joe Haden last year. That would leave arguably the most talented player for the Niners.
i doubt the cards go after peterson they have a good secondary but no pass rush they either go qb or pass rush for sure
Feb 13, 2011 at 1:16 PM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
I hope they don't make a trade for McNabb or Carson Palmer.
Feb 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM
- Allx9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,690
whoever they pick i hope hes a bust. if its a qb, i hope they "Alex Smith em" with different OC'S for a couple of years