49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 581 users in the forums

McShay's Mock 3.0

Browse 49ers books and videos
would be great if panthers chose a qb

peterson would be awesome
Originally posted by ninertico:
1. Bowers
2. Fairley
3. Miller
4. Green
5. Gabbert
6. Dareus

7. Peterson! Do a lil dance, make a lil love, get down tonight!!!

8. Amukamara
9. Watt
10. Newton

I would love for that to happen, but me don't think so.

Still.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pipe Dream but WOW!!! The only way Peterson drops is his cocky attitude.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
I don't think it's a far fetched as most that Peterson falls to us. Gabbert is the key, if he's picked it's possible. I don't see Clevland, Cin, or AZ taking a corner with so many other needs. Denver needs Dline help more than anything, I would think Fox values that more than CB. Very possible, unless someone trades up for him.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I don't think it's a far fetched as most that Peterson falls to us. Gabbert is the key, if he's picked it's possible. I don't see Clevland, Cin, or AZ taking a corner with so many other needs. Denver needs Dline help more than anything, I would think Fox values that more than CB. Very possible, unless someone trades up for him.

True, and I don't think anybody would trade up for him. I think it comes down to what Denver will do. Is Denver switching back to a full time 4-3 defense? If that's the case I would think they would value a d lineman over secondary help. But once again there secondary is very old and Champ returning is a question mark.

Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by ninertico:
1. Bowers
2. Fairley
3. Miller
4. Green
5. Gabbert
6. Dareus

7. Peterson! Do a lil dance, make a lil love, get down tonight!!!

8. Amukamara
9. Watt
10. Newton

I would love for that to happen, but me don't think so.

Still.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pipe Dream but WOW!!! The only way Peterson drops is his cocky attitude.

He isn't falling for having a cocky attitude.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by TX9R:
I don't think it's a far fetched as most that Peterson falls to us. Gabbert is the key, if he's picked it's possible. I don't see Clevland, Cin, or AZ taking a corner with so many other needs. Denver needs Dline help more than anything, I would think Fox values that more than CB. Very possible, unless someone trades up for him.

Agreed. If Gabbert goes in the top 6, Peterson could drop to us. Not likely, but a def. possibility.

I would cream my pants if we drafted Peterson.
I still believe Buffalo will take Peterson at #3. I know it isnt their greatest need but he will be the BPA and I think they will pull the trigger on him.
been saying this for months
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe Buffalo will take Peterson at #3. I know it isnt their greatest need but he will be the BPA and I think they will pull the trigger on him.

When's the last time they took BPA? they always do something boneheaded, no way they take Peterson.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe Buffalo will take Peterson at #3. I know it isnt their greatest need but he will be the BPA and I think they will pull the trigger on him.

When's the last time they took BPA? they always do something boneheaded, no way they take Peterson.

When you are predicting Buffalo its impossible to say "no way". I think he is the more likely choice over Von Miller though.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe Buffalo will take Peterson at #3. I know it isnt their greatest need but he will be the BPA and I think they will pull the trigger on him.

When's the last time they took BPA? they always do something boneheaded, no way they take Peterson.

they have a good pass D as well, its the run game that needs work
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still believe Buffalo will take Peterson at #3. I know it isnt their greatest need but he will be the BPA and I think they will pull the trigger on him.

When's the last time they took BPA? they always do something boneheaded, no way they take Peterson.

When you are predicting Buffalo its impossible to say "no way". I think he is the more likely choice over Von Miller though.


I heard Buffalo would prefer a pass rusher over a corner for their new look 3-4 defense.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone