49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 448 users in the forums

Karma's Mock

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,136
I like your draft (No not just because of your Stanzi pick but it helped). I liked it because you took a chance on some picks and filled some needs in Romeus and Brown. I love your last two 7th round picks, Larimore could be a steal at 7th, IMO I think he might go a little higher though.
  • Karma
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,190
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I like your draft (No not just because of your Stanzi pick but it helped). I liked it because you took a chance on some picks and filled some needs in Romeus and Brown. I love your last two 7th round picks, Larimore could be a steal at 7th, IMO I think he might go a little higher though.

Thank you. I tried to focus on our top needs and fill in the rest with some guys that have interesting skill sets. The reason I think Larimore will be available this late is the abundance of talent above him at this position and because he really only fits a 3-4. He doesn't really have any pass rush abilities but definitely holds his ground. The late rounds are just so hard to predict, especially this early!
Love the first three and if this happens I would be pumped.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I like your draft (No not just because of your Stanzi pick but it helped). I liked it because you took a chance on some picks and filled some needs in Romeus and Brown. I love your last two 7th round picks, Larimore could be a steal at 7th, IMO I think he might go a little higher though.

Really liked your draft!
Draft is not bad at all. I think Quinn will be a "can't miss" prospect after the combine, he is THAT talented but I'll be happy with him or Prince.

I would throw in a WR in the mid rounds though and that 4th round pick of Locke, I love it. That kid is FAST
I'm all for taking a flier on Romrus in the 4th. Like it.
seems realistic
Wow no WR's. Surprising.
AWESOME. Sign a vet QB and maybe a WR like Santana Moss and were set.
  • Karma
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,190
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Wow no WR's. Surprising.

I might be the only one that is comfortable with our WRs. I think Crabtree will have a bounce back year and Morgan will fit nicely into the WCO. Ginn's speed still has to be respected and Kyle Williams is the wildcard. Getting him healthy will be like getting a new WR.
good draft. i hope we pick Prince with the 7th pick. with so many good OLBs and DEs we can wait till later to draft one.
Originally posted by Karma:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Wow no WR's. Surprising.

I might be the only one that is comfortable with our WRs. I think Crabtree will have a bounce back year and Morgan will fit nicely into the WCO. Ginn's speed still has to be respected and Kyle Williams is the wildcard. Getting him healthy will be like getting a new WR.

It could work.
Originally posted by Karma:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Wow no WR's. Surprising.

I might be the only one that is comfortable with our WRs. I think Crabtree will have a bounce back year and Morgan will fit nicely into the WCO. Ginn's speed still has to be respected and Kyle Williams is the wildcard. Getting him healthy will be like getting a new WR.

You might be the only person comfortable with our WR corps.lol
Hmm 2 Qbs. Not saying it wont happen,but it would be going The Gruden route. Which is several Qbs in camp and pray one works. lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone