Warren Sapp was a freakin dirty player as well.. i lost my respect on him from the time he purposely:
1) Grabbed Jerry Rice's facemask to stop the reverse causing the knee injury
2) When he obviously kept rolling and rolling in order to land on Tommy Maddox's knee against the Steelers..
3) When he jumped around and celebrated a sack against Atlanta's Chris Chandler and purposely kicked the side of his helmet causing a concussion..
There are 585 users in the forums
Auburn DT Nick Fairley
Feb 26, 2011 at 6:45 PM
- 9moon
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,295
Feb 26, 2011 at 7:22 PM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
I'll take him in a heart beat!!!! Our defense needs attitude!!!
Feb 26, 2011 at 7:32 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'll take him in a heart beat!!!! Our defense needs attitude!!!
exactly. putting fear on opposing teams qb's mind week before the game is all needed to alter their thought process.
Feb 26, 2011 at 8:50 PM
- SFL49ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,952
I wonder if im the only person on this planet that thinks Fairley is overrated beyond belief. He's rated so high by the experts, but I don't see him as someone who is going to be that much of a factor on his team's defense.
I think Glenn Dorsey was a much better prospect in college a couple years ago, and he is just now coming into his own.
Fairley IMO, wont produce nowhere near the expectations of him. He wont dominate OGs in the NFL, and I don't think he's that disciplined either
I think Glenn Dorsey was a much better prospect in college a couple years ago, and he is just now coming into his own.
Fairley IMO, wont produce nowhere near the expectations of him. He wont dominate OGs in the NFL, and I don't think he's that disciplined either
Feb 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM
- BasharCali49
- Veteran
- Posts: 378
I don't like that piece of s**t. I wish someone intentionally broke his knees in college.
Feb 26, 2011 at 9:13 PM
- Dshearn
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,411
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I wonder if im the only person on this planet that thinks Fairley is overrated beyond belief. He's rated so high by the experts, but I don't see him as someone who is going to be that much of a factor on his team's defense.
I think Glenn Dorsey was a much better prospect in college a couple years ago, and he is just now coming into his own.
Fairley IMO, wont produce nowhere near the expectations of him. He wont dominate OGs in the NFL, and I don't think he's that disciplined either
based on what? what is his weakness? what do you see as the chink in his armor?
the guy IS a BY CLONE that penetrates.....
seeing how he Set SEC records for stops behind the LOS , I just cant feel you when you say he is overrated beyond belief.........
Feb 26, 2011 at 9:55 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
You need toughness on your team.
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:23 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You need toughness on your team.
toughness and dirtiness are to different things all his shots were unnecessary and cheap he would not only get penalized by those hits in nfl but fined and suspended as well
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM
- GhostofFredDean74
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 30,082
This is football, not marbles. If you can't deal with cheap shots, go find another sport to play.
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:31 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
This is football, not marbles. If you can't deal with cheap shots, go find another sport to play.
Even in football, there is no need for cheap shots. If you're a great DT, there are enough opportunities to get your shots in and do it legally without costing the team. After all, it's a team-sport and if you're doing things to hurt your team - it gets old real fast in the NFL.
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:33 PM
- GhostofFredDean74
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 30,082
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
This is football, not marbles. If you can't deal with cheap shots, go find another sport to play.
Even in football, there is no need for cheap shots. If you're a great DT, there are enough opportunities to get your shots in and do it legally without costing the team. After all, it's a team-sport and if you're doing things to hurt your team - it gets old real fast in the NFL.
It happens. I don't condone it, but Georgia handled it the right way....they retaliated and that was the end of that.
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:35 PM
- 9moon
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,295
Can he be the next Tracy Rucker??
Feb 26, 2011 at 10:38 PM
- BuZzB28
- Member
- Posts: 2,917
Nick wanna hurt the QB make a loss game cuz he gave nick for won a game.. I know Nick is cheat for cheap to hit. that is not right thing!



Feb 26, 2011 at 10:46 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
This is football, not marbles. If you can't deal with cheap shots, go find another sport to play.
Even in football, there is no need for cheap shots. If you're a great DT, there are enough opportunities to get your shots in and do it legally without costing the team. After all, it's a team-sport and if you're doing things to hurt your team - it gets old real fast in the NFL.
It happens. I don't condone it, but Georgia handled it the right way....they retaliated and that was the end of that.
Yea, you're right Georgia handled it the right way. Also, I don't think it will be a big problem in NFL, because this stuff won't fly in NFL. I still think he goes in top 5, but he better put on a few good workouts in the next couple months.
Feb 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,131
the second hit was a dick move