LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 243 users in the forums

2011 WZ Draft- Official Picks - mayo49 (PIT) OTC

With a giant thank you to all the teams who went other directions, the Pats are once again (like real life) proud to take the BPA. Although there are some other needs, (which a stockpiling of picks will address), there is no greater need than protecting Tom Brady. Plus clearing the way for our newly minted RB will be a bonus for both rookies.

With that in mind, New England is thrilled to select: Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College.

[ Edited by TexasNiner on Jan 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM ]
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
With a giant thank you to all the teams who went other directions, the Pats are once again (like real life) proud to take the BPA. Although there are some other needs, (which a stockpiling of picks will address), there is no greater need than protecting Tom Brady. Plus clearing the way for our newly minted RB will be a bonus for both rookies.

With that in mind, New England is thrilled to select: Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College.

That's not a picture of Anthony Castonzo
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

That's not a picture of Anthony Castonzo

Fixed. Thanks man, you were right. It linked to the wrong image, 94, not 74. Good catch.
good pick TN.

My biggest surprises, only 1 RB taken with the likes of Murray, Ryan Williams, Daniel Thomas, Noel Devine left on te board
Originally posted by SacRock14:

lol costanza approves.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
good pick TN.

My biggest surprises, only 1 RB taken with the likes of Murray, Ryan Williams, Daniel Thomas, Noel Devine left on te board

Terrible year for running backs.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Give me a few.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Packers select:

Ryan Williams- RB- Virginia Tech

The offense doesn't really need much help but the running game sucks, they could go DE or 3-4 OLB here but I think Williams is to talented to pass late in the 1st.

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Jets select:

Cameron Jordan - California

The Jets had a trade offer but Jordan is too good of a player at a position of need to accept it.

Nevermind
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Jan 21, 2011 at 9:40 AM ]
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Jets select:

Cameron Jordan - California

The Jets had a trade offer but Jordan is too good of a player at a position of need to accept it.

I hope he goes Vernon Gholston on your ass. (But just 'cause I don't like you, your team, him, etc..., not like I was going to select him or anything........)

Da Bears select.. Tyron Smith / OT / USC

Chicago was sacked more than any other team in '10. Enter Tyron Smith. As a High School All-American, Scout.com had him ranked the #1 OT prospect in the nation.

At USC, he won the Morris Trophy as the Pac-10's top offensive lineman, as voted by his opponents.

Dan Kedar of SBNation writes that had he stayed for his senior year, "he could become the No. 1 overall pick in 2012"

Here's a topless shot for all you ladies and/or homos

In his spare time he grates cheese on those abs.
Are there going to be time slots in the 2nd round?
"In his spare time he grates cheese on those abs"

but you forgot to say NO HOMO
Share 49ersWebzone