LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

The Ryan Mallett Bandwagon

Originally posted by CRABTREE:
Kaepernick looks good but not as ready as Mallett oh well ready to rock with Kaepernick

Well we got a good consolation prize, huh?

He was my second choice, so I'm very satisfied.

But why did the Patriots of all teams have to land Mallet? The rich just get richer.
LOL @everyone making him out to be the next brady...
  • titan
  • Veteran
3 or 4 years when Brady, Manning, and Brees are past their prime, the next generation Gun slingers will be Rodgers, Ryan,Rivers, Bradford and I guarantee Mallet will be in that group!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
tomecurran Tom E. Curran

"Obviously we're comfortable with (Mallett's off-field issues)" said Belichick.
Originally posted by titan:
3 or 4 years when Brady, Manning, and Brees are past their prime, the next generation Gun slingers will be Rodgers, Ryan,Rivers, Bradford and I guarantee Mallet will be in that group!

Don't forget....

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Don't forget....

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Don't forget....

hes hella skinny
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
SI_PeterKing Peter King

That's classic. Belichick just said on NFLNet that he'd let Mallett come in and compete with "Crompton, Hoyer and Brady.'
'
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by S2000:
He is going to do great in New England. This is the best case scenario for him. Perfect scenario.

i disagree he isnt smart enough and doesnt fit the billichick bill

and you would be wrong. I'm not very high on him but this is the 2nd best place to go learn and be successful if your a QB (first being to work under Harbaugh)

i mean he can do well if he pays attention and everything

however he lacks the smarts andwork ethic to play in a patriots offense if he pays attention and works hard he can be great

Like you really know his work ethic. He's going to study under Brady. You know the qb that took his slide in the draft so personal that it motivated him to be one of the greats of all time.

Mallett's not as dumb as you're making him out to be either. He scored a 26 on his wonderlic which is above average for the position.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by S2000:
He is going to do great in New England. This is the best case scenario for him. Perfect scenario.

i disagree he isnt smart enough and doesnt fit the billichick bill

and you would be wrong. I'm not very high on him but this is the 2nd best place to go learn and be successful if your a QB (first being to work under Harbaugh)

i mean he can do well if he pays attention and everything

however he lacks the smarts andwork ethic to play in a patriots offense if he pays attention and works hard he can be great

Like you really know his work ethic. He's going to study under Brady. You know the qb that took his slide in the draft so personal that it motivated him to be one of the greats of all time.

Mallett's not as dumb as you're making him out to be either. He scored a 26 on his wonderlic which is above average for the position.

All qb's have to work hard to be successful in the NFL too. I don't know why you put that in.

• titan
  • Veteran
^^^ Talking out of his a$$! He went from a Michigan playbook to an even more complex passing playbook of petrino. What proof do you have he doesn't have the work ethic and smarts?!
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
in 6 years he'll still be sitting on a bench or out of the league

Fixed it for ya.
mortreport

How fluid are QB debates within organizations? One prominent Broncos deicision-maker had Mallett as #1 QB but they weren't drafting one
Share 49ersWebzone