There are 169 users in the forums

The Ryan Mallett Bandwagon

Let's see how he does on the big stage tonight........................then again, the Big Ten has gotten WORKED during the bowl season (0-5) so it may not tell us much. I'll be watching for sure...............
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Is-Ryan-Mallett-worth-a-firstround-pick.html

Its a pretty good read.
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Is-Ryan-Mallett-worth-a-firstround-pick.html

Its a pretty good read.

I read this and could not stop thinking of another Ryan...Leaf that is, of course this is one person's opinion.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:

Its a pretty good read.

I read this and could not stop thinking of another Ryan...Leaf that is, of course this is one person's opinion.

Ouch ... seldom read that negative a review from the author. Usually the worst he will say is "someone to bring in to develop in a later round" but to take entirely off his draft board if he was a GM.
Time to watch my boy Mallett play. Obviously Luck is out of the question and call me crazy but I think Luck is uncordinated anyway.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
2 perfect passes by mallett droped.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sean610:
Time to watch my boy Mallett play. Obviously Luck is out of the question and call me crazy but I think Luck is uncordinated anyway.

luck could be the next leaf. both played in the pac 10.
Originally posted by rob28:
2 perfect passes by mallett droped.

That 1st one was GORGEOUS and could have went for a TD. The 2nd one probably had too much heat on it for how close he was. Looked like he was about to run and decided to fire a bullet at the last second

And both have names that begin with the letter "L"!!! OMG he's got bust written all over him!!! I wouldn't touch him!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• obx49
  • Veteran
Nice touch on that pass Being an SEC guy, I've seen plenty of Mallet and he can easily be a boom or bust type guy with more of a shot at the former than the latter. There is really no grey area with this kid. It's all or nothing and I think he is going to be a good one
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SourdoughDan:

And both have names that begin with the letter "L"!!! OMG he's got bust written all over him!!! I wouldn't touch him!

lol mallet starts with a "m" just like the manning bros who both played in the sec!
So far, he looks pretty good - good touch on that TD pass to the corner.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
So far, he looks pretty good - good touch on that TD pass to the corner.
Share 49ersWebzone