49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 332 users in the forums

The board for people who have given up hope

Browse 49ers books and videos
Hope springs eternal. C'mon guys. They're our team 0-5 or 5-0 I would hope.
TANY
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Hope springs eternal. C'mon guys. They're our team 0-5 or 5-0 I would hope.

People in this thread are a definite minority. The last pole that just got locked showed 61% think we are ready for a comback.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Hope springs eternal. C'mon guys. They're our team 0-5 or 5-0 I would hope.

People in this thread are a definite minority. The last pole that just got locked showed 61% think we are ready for a comback.

I don't know about a comeback but at the very least I expect them to be working towards a better year next year.

Else why do we all continue to come here?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone