LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

49ers sign LeGarret Blount

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess Sing wasn't lying when he said he wants someone who'll punch you in the face.
I love this signing- 241 pounds with attitude. Gore has a real tough time in short yardage situations - and Coffee proved last season he is a "downhill" runner only when he has a seam, he avoided contact whenever possible. Norris is to slow to the line of scrimmage.

Hopefully when we need that 1-2 yard plunge we can smash people in the mouth now with this bruiser.

Plus, with the Oline and TE upgrade, we should be able to get the short yardage plays to keep drives alive.

Lets just hope he keeps his head on straight.
Originally posted by mayo63:
I guess Sing wasn't lying when he said he wants someone who'll punch you in the face.

They were looking for insurance for when the Niners play the Raiders this year. If Tom Cable begins to act up, they will stick Blount on him. I heard they were going to install an octagon arena at the stadium for the game.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by mayo63:

I have nothing to add to the growing list of references or metaphors for Blount's willingness to go pugilistic on someone.

Also, I must admit, the first person I thought of was (CENSORED). But maybe I have learned something today, (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) and I'll be damned if I (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) and so, I said to Tito, "She has really big hands" (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED); at that point, I told Bill Walsh, "that Montana kid is pretty good" (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) and no, I was not happy about the decision, but if he can grow up and add something to the team, more power to him.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

This draft is full of win!!!

Why everyone thinks that is cool? oh plss... it is not right that push his face! it is not football dude! If He is team with 49ers and he may mess up with them like that one?!

yeah, it is cheap a punch his face! it is not football dude! He can go to MMA that job for fights! If he wanna fight him then go to MMA or UFC!

Did you watch the game? The guy who got punched was being a dick after Boise St. won. Blount made a mistake but it's not like he killed or raped anyone and he learned from it. He was already mad then the guy was being a dick and he snapped. But he learned from it.

i didn't watch the games yet. I just saw the espn news about that push his face. I know, he killed him like when punch his face. he was shocking and didn't know when his plans punch with him. He was stupid to mouth to him when he was already mad it. so he learned less it. If he was bad mouth to him then he should ingored him but why punch his face cuz Blount was failed for scores.. then loser it!!

Why am I having a hard time reading this
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Dixon vs. Blount = Coffee vs. Sheets part II.

WTF

Kory Sheets is a bona-fide Hall of Famer, he shouldnt be compared to dixon, blount, etc
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I love this pick up, as good of a teammate Michael Robinson has been, I think its time to replace him with a more powerful runner. Really hope he makes the team, he won't last on the PS.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

This draft is full of win!!!

ONE CRACK MEDIVAC!!!
u run ur mouth and u get what u deserve...
going after the crowd was what really got him in trouble
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Dixon vs. Blount = Coffee vs. Sheets part II.

I actually think Blount might be better than Dixon. Before the punch he had a higher round grade than Dixon (i believe it was 2nd round). He might be the surprise of this draft, not just for us but perhaps the NFL. Hopefully this isn't just wishful thinking on my part).
how the hell did this guy go undrafted?

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
As a boise state guy I can handle having an Idaho vandal but now this guy. I guess I can try and look past his cowardly sucker punch.

Who talks smack, then turns away from the person?? I do not see that a sucker punch It's a dumb move on Hout's part for taking his eyes away from the person you just pissed off. I'm not saying that i condone what he did, but it was not a cheap shot.

[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 25, 2010 at 13:18:14 ]
I hope he punches dockett after a game
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I hope he punches dockett after a game

I hate Dockett as much as the next man, but if Blount hit Dockett, Dockett would knock him the f**k out. This is the NFL now and Dockett is a Pro-Bowl D lineman
Seems he changed his mind and decided to sign with the titans instead...

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Apr 25, 2010 at 17:37:01 ]
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Seems he changed his mind and decided to sign with the titans instead...

mods go ahead and lock this thread

WTF?

For realz?

They signed Stafon Johnson too.

[ Edited by Dominate on Apr 25, 2010 at 17:52:15 ]
Share 49ersWebzone