There are 551 users in the forums
Not sexy but solid..
- 1 2
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:55 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
man what are you talking about this was sexy as hell
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:58 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Just like Baalke said on the KNBR broadcast........Happy Birthday Alex Smith and Frank Gore!
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:59 PM
- wysiwyg
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,366
2 335 pounders
1 rocket (Ginn, an actual Pro Bowler)
Sounds sexy to me
1 rocket (Ginn, an actual Pro Bowler)
Sounds sexy to me
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:00 PM
- jays9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,556
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
man what are you talking about this was sexy as hell
Selecting Dez Bryant and keeping our 4th would of been mad sexy! But I can't hate on solidifying the O-line..
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM
- mdonch3
- Veteran
- Posts: 27
I like the picks. I think we all know it starts up front. I was kinda hoping for Clausen with the 13th. Maybe he'll be available at 49? I love the draft.
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:02 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
Originally posted by mdonch3:
I like the picks. I think we all know it starts up front. I was kinda hoping for Clausen with the 13th. Maybe he'll be available at 49? I love the draft.
f**k clausen
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:03 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,348
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
2 335 pounders
1 rocket (Ginn, an actual Pro Bowler)
Sounds sexy to me
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:04 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Right now I think Trent Baalke has f**king balls of steel, it's only been one day and I'm already starting to see the distance between the 49ers with/without Scot McCloughan.
This was all Baalke and Jed York, but I did see a huge smile on Sing after we had drafted Davis.
We've NEEDED THIS LINE for years, specially for that f**king schedule next season.
A+ so far. -And I'm gonna assume we're going to be trading some players tomorrow for some mid picks possibly.
This was all Baalke and Jed York, but I did see a huge smile on Sing after we had drafted Davis.
We've NEEDED THIS LINE for years, specially for that f**king schedule next season.
A+ so far. -And I'm gonna assume we're going to be trading some players tomorrow for some mid picks possibly.
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:09 PM
- 9erluv415
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,341
WTF...with the "sexy BS"? What...you want someone with coca cola shaped bottle body? WTF? You want sexy....winning the West and making the playoffs and hopefully getting to #6...is SEXY. The OL was holding us back and we addressed it....LOUD AND CLEAR.
NOT SEXY?! Please...
It was solid picks.
NOT SEXY?! Please...
It was solid picks.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Apr 22, 2010 at 8:10 PM ]
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:10 PM
- jays9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,556
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Right now I think Trent Baalke has f**king balls of steel, it's only been one day and I'm already starting to see the distance between the 49ers with/without Scot McCloughan.
This was all Baalke and Jed York, but I did see a huge smile on Sing after we had drafted Davis.
We've NEEDED THIS LINE for years, specially for that f**king schedule next season.
A+ so far. -And I'm gonna assume we're going to be trading some players tomorrow for some mid picks possibly.
Good point.. I can see Lawson being moved for 3rd...wishful thinking a 2nd
I really wanna see us aquire some more pics in the second tomorrow. There is a lot o value still on the board... Wouldn't mind seeing the Stanford kid pounding the rock for us
needs: Secondary, Possible pass rush threat, Change of pace RB..
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:19 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
i want a defensive player tomorrow
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:23 PM
- bigtony2tone
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,554
This was my dream draft. Well, Trent Williams over Davis woulda been my true dream. We now have a stud o-line for the next 5 years easily. Let's find Michael Lewis' replacement tomorrow and some depth at CB and NT and I'd be just fine.
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM
- 49ers1fan1982
- Veteran
- Posts: 582
tomorrow perrish cox from ok state
- 1 2