49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 719 users in the forums

the official draft thread!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by DANADA:
I want Selvie!!!

Not going to be drafted. Too many other smaller school guys that are way too athletic compared to him.

BURN!!!
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by DANADA:
I want Selvie!!!

Not going to be drafted. Too many other smaller school guys that are way too athletic compared to him.

BURN!!!

  • East49
  • Info N/A
http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/04/24/2115783/former-bearcat-adams-just-looking.html

wonder who the NFC scout was. hmmmmm?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Adams may be shifted to FS in the NFL. Small schooler who has pretty good size. Definitely not a guy on many radar screens, even this late in the draft. Very interesting pick. Surely a guy headed to the practice squad if he looks good in camp.

I was wrong on Selvie. The Rams just rescued him at pick 226. OUCH!! I thought he would fall all the way through.

Vickiel Vaughn? lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
I'd be very surprised if he made the team.
Come on Guys, 2 more pages... got to get to page 255 so we can match up with picks.
bout time to have fun with udfa's and roster projections
Originally posted by al49erfan:
Come on Guys, 2 more pages... got to get to page 255 so we can match up with picks.

  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
did donavan warren get drafted?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by DANADA:
I want Selvie!!!

Not going to be drafted. Too many other smaller school guys that are way too athletic compared to him.

BURN!!!

Originally posted by al49erfan:
Come on Guys, 2 more pages... got to get to page 255 so we can match up with picks.

379 on mobile!!
Anthony Dixon is a beast. watch this touchdown run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kS6CA_0oM&feature=related[url=http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kS6CA_0oM&feature=related]Anthony breakoing tackles to TD[/url]
Would have loved Donovan Warren!
Damn, I feel spent... now it's time to suck in the post-draft 'breeze'.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by BrodieWins:
Anthony Dixon is a beast. watch this touchdown run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kS6CA_0oM&feature=related[url=http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kS6CA_0oM&feature=related]Anthony breakoing tackles to TD[/url]

That's one of the vids I seen, dude looks like the real deal
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone