There are 657 users in the forums
Niners23 what if mock draft
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:28 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
You have Eric Berry twice
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM
- Niners23
- Veteran
- Posts: 344
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
You have Eric Berry twice
Editing mistake, fixed now, thanks.
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
And Williams and Bryant would make out offense legit!
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:30 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by Niners23:Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
You have Eric Berry twice
Editing mistake, fixed now, thanks.
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:34 PM
- Ibleedgoldnred
- Veteran
- Posts: 230
Where's E. Thomas?? He is a lock for top 15 IMO
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
every mock is a "what if"
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:43 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
No Haden in the top 17 is interesting. The only thing I really disagree with is the Raiders taking Bulaga, I think they go with Bruce Campbell. If Williams fell to us I'd be ecstatic!
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:46 PM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
every mock is a "what if"
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:50 PM
- Niners23
- Veteran
- Posts: 344
Originally posted by teeohh:
No Haden in the top 17 is interesting. The only thing I really disagree with is the Raiders taking Bulaga, I think they go with Bruce Campbell. If Williams fell to us I'd be ecstatic!
I think if Haden doesn't go to the Browns, Jags or us, he won't make it in the top 17. The one I really struggled with was Earl Thomas, but I see a few mocks that have him outside the top 20 as well, so I think it's a possibility.
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:52 PM
- Niners23
- Veteran
- Posts: 344
Originally posted by kstolai:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
every mock is a "what if"
True, my only intent was that many mocks right now are very similar, so I wanted to see what would happen if players like Odrick or Dan Williams went way above where they were slotted to go, and if others like Dez and Haden slid.
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I wouldn't oppose of Bryant at 17, but I think the Niners would would choose Haden. Shoot, I think Scotty Mac would choose Haden, we'll see what Baalke does
Apr 16, 2010 at 5:58 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by teeohh:
I wouldn't oppose of Bryant at 17, but I think the Niners would would choose Haden. Shoot, I think Scotty Mac would choose Haden, we'll see what Baalke does
With Scottie we knew what we were getting. Wonder if Baalke will be more unpredictable
Apr 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM
- j3xperience
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,068
if berry is there at 11 i trade my 17th + whatever works to get him. we need his play making skills and if we can get williams at 13 after that even better.