There are 659 users in the forums
Sportingnews Mock for the Niners
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:07 PM
- Slash49
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,537
I would be super wet if this happened!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:07 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
nice
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:09 PM
- DarthNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,625
Love the first four picks. It seems realistic.
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:11 PM
- Ibleedgoldnred
- Veteran
- Posts: 230

Apr 15, 2010 at 9:13 PM
- pelos21
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,750
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Love the first four picks. It seems realistic.
I don't
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM
- ObePwnD
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,475
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Love the first four picks. It seems realistic.
Agreed
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:24 PM
- YouGotGored
- Veteran
- Posts: 663
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:25 PM
- DarthNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,625
Originally posted by pelos21:Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Love the first four picks. It seems realistic.
I don't
Too bad
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:35 PM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
I love the first 4 picks.
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Here it is, guys thought. It was located in the War Room tab on their Niner page. There is no date offered, so I don't know if it is out dated or not. I was just wondering what you guys thought.
2010 Mock draft board
Rd. Pick Player Pos. School
1 13 (13) B. Bulaga T Iowa
1 17 (17) K. Wilson CB Boise St.
2 17 (49) J. Asamoah G Illinois
3 15 (79) D. McCluster RB Ole Miss
4 15 (113) C. Thomas DT N. Carolina
5 14 (145) D. Davis OLB Arizona St.
6 13 (182) C. Peek TE Alabama
6 37 (206) B. Phillips S N'western
7 17 (224) B. Eldridge C Oklahoma
Personally I could live with the first four picks, as well as taking Peek for blocking purposes, but I am disapointed there is not a better pass rusher taken. Oh well I guess you can't have it all.
to be honest while pass rush is a need it is a lesser need. the weakest part of our defense is the secondary. pass rush 2nd even though we were 3rd in sacks
Apr 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM
- theninermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,430
Sorry, but Bulaga gets nabbed before 13, but we can dream
Apr 16, 2010 at 6:40 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
That would be a fantastic draft.
Apr 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Sorry, but Bulaga gets nabbed before 13, but we can dream
I can see him slipping due to the 'short arms' issue. If KC takes Williams over Bulaga and Seattle opts for Berry, Bulaga could drop; no way Oakland takes a Robert Gallery clone, and buffalo has more pressing needs.
I think Bulaga is a good fit for us because he can start at RT as a rookie and do well.
Apr 16, 2010 at 7:15 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,631
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Sorry, but Bulaga gets nabbed before 13, but we can dream