There are 125 users in the forums

Do the Jags take Haden if available?

Do the Jags take Haden if available?

I have been been wondering why most mocks and analysts out there don't see Haden as a fit in the Jag's team. First, he fits an immediate need for them as their secondary was at 27 with Mathis and Cox. Second, he would bring in customers as a Florida U grad and football star stays home. Third, he's worth it at #10 and he would start from day one for sure.

Just thought that he hasn't been linked that much to the Jags and wondered what you guys thought.

50-50 chance, I'd say.
I think they will take Morgan. Their pass rush sucks.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
50-50 chance, I'd say.
I think it's very possible, that was almost my choice in my mock.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but if the Jags pass on him, do you think the Broncos could take him? Champ Bailey is getting up there and I really don't know much about their other corners.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed. They've done a horrible job drafting in this area. Harvey and webzone favorite Groves have been busts for them but maybe 3rd times a charm in the early rounds for a solid passrusher.
if Haden is gone anywhere before 13 and the tackles that would make sense at 13 are gone then making c.j the pick at 13 is easy, I think jacksonville is definitely a place that could take him who are there starting corners????? I think the arguement can be made that they need a cb, as bad as they need a pass rusher
they cant go wrong with getting morgan however it seems they have spent a lot of money on that position does any1 know if they acually can spend the money on a top 10 pass rusher? either way its gonna be between morgan haden and dez bruant for them probally in that order
jags may be reluctant to take another top ten DE, just took harvey there couple years back and aaron kampman just got paid, just saying on a team with multiple needs joe haden seem like a fit here
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed. They've done a horrible job drafting in this area. Harvey and webzone favorite Groves have been busts for them but maybe 3rd times a charm in the early rounds for a solid passrusher.

Maybe they still think they can develop, and they signed Kapman. I think they could take Haden, Thomas or Spiller. even Bryant b/c they have no explosive players but MJD and they have no playmakers at WR.

Share 49ersWebzone