LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

Lions select Al Woods, LSU DT
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Shall we make the pick for Lions? Who should be the selection?

Oh Shoot, Forgot, went to bed early.

Any suggestions? On My Pick.

Well I think the Lions already have picked a few of their biggest needs. They needed help at LT, RB and CB so i would suggest going with BPA on the D-line. I don't know, Terrell Troup Central Florida.

That's a good pick to. DT was a huge need so i would definitely would have went with whomever you felt was the best DT available.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Shall we make the pick for Lions? Who should be the selection?

Oh Shoot, Forgot, went to bed early.

Any suggestions? On My Pick.

Well I think the Lions already have picked a few of their biggest needs. They needed help at LT, RB and CB so i would suggest going with BPA on the D-line. I don't know, Terrell Troup Central Florida.

I was thinking troup or woods, went with woods.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

That's a good pick to. DT was a huge need so i would definitely would have went with whomever you felt was the best DT available.

yeah, i like him alot, once a 1st rd if he came out as a underclassmen, and has risen up, wouldnt surprise me if he is a 3rd or 2nd rd pick, i know OTC likes him alot.
the bucs decide to go DE with their next pick and select

Austen Lane

Austin lane is a first team all american he had 19.5 TFL and 11 sacks in his senior year. He's primarily a left defensive end him and suh woiuld make a nice DL
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Apr 15, 2010 at 7:39 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
the bucs decide to go CB with their next pick and select

Brandon Ghee

Brandon Ghee is pretty tall at a little above 6 ft and he is very fast and is also pretty physical he has great motion and hands howevever he is a bit raw. he may be able to start now but with good coaching in a couple of years he can become a special player

already taken,

17 (81)Texans(Ghost)---Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The Chiefs select Eric Norwood. LB, South Carolina
hey spievey was taken too, and by you bud, with the falcons.
49ersMyLife is doing a sick job. Reshad Jones in the 3rd was a HUGE steal. But Good picks all around.

hey spievey was taken too, and by you bud, with the falcons.

Lol sorry I'm doingthis by my phone so is kinda hard to see who I'm picking I'll be back by 730 pst I'll come and make a proper pick then
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
the bucs decide to go DE with their next pick and select

Austen Lane

Austin lane is a first team all american he had 19.5 TFL and 11 sacks in his senior year. He's primarily a left defensive end him and suh woiuld make a nice DL

They definitely need a DE. I like Lane and considered him with an earlier pick. Small school but has seen his stock rise this offseason, especially with a strong Senior Bowl showing. I think a team will take a chance on him in the 3rd.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
49ers love what they have in Crabtree and Morgan, but there's little behind them.
With their second 4th round pick, the SF 49ers Select:

Marcus Easley, WR, Connecticut

At 6'3 210lbs, Easley ran a 4.46 40 at the combine. He was a walk-on and had an impressive senior season. The guy just works incredibly hard. Singletary looks for players who are passionate about football and 49ers are glad to see him fall this far.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
With LT and RB taken earlier in the draft, Seattle have an old and beat up Hasselbeck at QB. They need someone who can take over in 2011 and be their franchise QB for the next decade. They see that potential in one of the mid-rounders who they tried to trade up for in the 3rd.

With the 4th round pick, the Seattle Seahawks selects:

John Skelton, QB, Fordham
With the 105th pick in the NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select

South Florida WR Carlton Mitchell*

Way to much potential here in the 4th round for the Eagles to pass up. All though happy with Jackson and Maclin as the starting WR's, the Eagles have among the shortest WR Corp in the NFL. While considered very raw, Mitchell would provide the Eagles with a big bodied WR with surprising solid speed. Jason Avant just signed a 5 year contract and has become a solid slot receiver to compliment Jackson and Maclin but you can never have to many weapons. This situation would provide Mitchell the time he needs to develop his route running and pass catching skills. Very dangerous YAC talent along with unusual quickness for a big guy.
Share 49ersWebzone