There are 470 users in the forums
Is it crazy to take TWO DBs at 13 and 17?
- 1 2
Mar 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM
- TX9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,352
Yeah, just like last year we can totally ignore our biggest needs. We won't be able to block or rush the passer, but man our DBs can cover for 5 seconds. Because they'll have to.
Mar 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
I'd have no argument w/Haden...but I see no way Singletary leaves the 1st rd w/o his OT...not after missing out on Oher when Crabtree fell to him and hiring Solari to fix his OL. Rolle or Robert Johnson will be available later in the draft for S depth.
Mar 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
I wouldn't be horribly upset if we took Haden and Thomas because our secondary was one of our weak spots. It would make our defense even better. We would definitely have to go RT in the 2nd and probably KR/PR in the 3rd then.
- 1 2