There are 213 users in the forums

NEW mock draft!!!

1. STL - J. Clausen QB - the most polished QB prospect in the draft, Lambs must find a passing game
2. DET - N. Suh DT - Lions are going defense all the way, Suh does it all on the line
3. TB - Jean Peirre-Paul DE/OLB - Yes his stock will climb to the #3 overall, great size/speed and a pass rusher
4. WAS - S. Bradford QB - most of us think Shanahan will get a QB, Bradford seems like a QB hed like
5. KC - E. Berry S - such a talent in the secondary that would start from day one, Pioli lands best player in draft
6. SEA - R. Okung OT - Shehawks nearly get their dream pick with Berry, settle for improving O-line
7. CLE - D. Bryant WR - must find an offensive weapon, Bryant might be that guy
8. OAK - G. McCoy DT - probably should have drafted an OT, but when do the Raiders go with conventional wisdom
9. BUF - B. Bulaga OT - Bills need lots of help on their O-line, they will forego better players to land a quality OT
10. JAX - A. Davis OT - lots of great prospects at a variety of positions will be available, Jags go with Davis
11. DEN - CJ Spiller RB/KR - playmaker with speed that will be too tempting to pass on after combine
12. MIA - R. McClain ILB - Phins get a leader that showed his skills during BCS Championship
13. SF - J. Haden CB - we will take the BPA with #13, from what I believe that would be Haden, the secondary is already solid, but we can never have too many good corners
14. SEA - T. Mays S - Shehawks pass D is bad, Carroll has to make his impression on the NFL, how about by taking one of his boys
15. NYG - E. Thomas S - Giants need secondary help, Thomas can play
16. TEN - D. Williams DT - Everything seems to fit, Titans will go with defense and Williams is their selection
17. SF - T. Williams OT - BPA that is an OT
This your mock draft?
Denver takes Spiller over McClain?
Denver has a good RB situation in Moreno and Buckhalter. They will not take Spiller over McClain.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

I think Spiller is a top 10 talent and playmaker, I do not feel the same way about McClain. Moreno and Spiller in tandem would make a great rushing attack.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

I think Spiller is a top 10 talent and playmaker, I do not feel the same way about McClain. Moreno and Spiller in tandem would make a great rushing attack.

regrdless i dont think theres a chance denver takes spiller especialy when they took a rb last yr in the 1st and they can use so much help on defense. only offensive player i can see them taking at 10 is dez bryant with all the rumors of them trying to trade marshall
The Bucs take JPP over McCoy when they clearly want a DT?

Spiller to the Broncos despite already drafting Moreno last year?
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Ya. Pretty awful isnt it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

+1
Originally posted by noobie:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

+1

+2

(Sorry OP!)

This is even before we talk about Cleveland wasting yet another high pick on a WR, after two 2nd-rounders last year and Edwards a few years back. I think they've learned their lesson.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Anyways.....
BOO!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but after his combine & his pro day i think haden's stock will drop. why because of his sloppy footwork. watched a lot of gators games this yr & he does get sloppy, and gets turned around a lot.
Plus Denver will not Draft Spiller??? Moreno was solid for them & will be. They have good depth there. unless they draft & trade him which i don't see happening.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I wasted my time with this?
Share 49ersWebzone