Spiller
K Nedney
P
Lee
Really like the 1st three picks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nice job, DAN like the first 4 picks.
good job man. I'd be happy with that draft.
nice, the 1st 5 picks i like a lot
I could live with that.
Sounds great!!!!
Spiller yes...Williams, I'd rather have either Campbell or even Charles Brown. Both are adept at zone blocking, so could get coached up by Solari/Brown to start their rookie season. I'd prefer Perrish Cox over Robinson...better cover guy, excellent tackler and very good return guy. 3rd rd is OG...Mike Johnson...another guy good at zone blocking. Singletary has his two new OL. 4th could be WR, OLB, DL.

Wouldn't mind Rolle at all...but, with Warner retiring and 'Zona not all that likely to pay the big bucks for Dansby, they should be able to keep Antrell.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Spiller yes...Williams, I'd rather have either Campbell or even Charles Brown. Both are adept at zone blocking, so could get coached up by Solari/Brown to start their rookie season. I'd prefer Perrish Cox over Robinson...better cover guy, excellent tackler and very good return guy. 3rd rd is OG...Mike Johnson...another guy good at zone blocking. Singletary has his two new OL. 4th could be WR, OLB, DL.

Wouldn't mind Rolle at all...but, with Warner retiring and 'Zona not all that likely to pay the big bucks for Dansby, they should be able to keep Antrell.

wow so change everything but Rolle and Spiller

Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

wow so change everything but Rolle and Spiller

No while you are at it, change them as well!
Originally posted by bornaniner:
Sounds great!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone