There are 242 users in the forums

NFL.com mock draft

Not sure if this has been posted but I would not mind if this scenario played out

1a: Eric Berry
1b: Mike Iupati

Link
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't see Berry falling, but would love Iupati if all of the OT's are gone.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Brooks is really terrible at this. His mocks are some of the worst every year. Yeah, Bradford slipping that far is almost as beleivable as Berry falling to us.
Okay guys if we're at 17 and the last lineman left are Bruce Campbell and Mike Iupati who do you go for?
Originally posted by TX9R:
Brooks is really terrible at this. His mocks are some of the worst every year. Yeah, Bradford slipping that far is almost as beleivable as Berry falling to us.

I agree with you that this mock seems way off from what's typical, but getting Berry would be a steal! I wouldn't even be upset about not getting Spiller. Not gonna happen though.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Berry at 13 hahahahahah
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Okay guys if we're at 17 and the last lineman left are Bruce Campbell and Mike Iupati who do you go for?

That's a great question, it might end up that way.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by TX9R:

I agree with you that this mock seems way off from what's typical, but getting Berry would be a steal! I wouldn't even be upset about not getting Spiller. Not gonna happen though.

Agree

Bruce Campbell just for his name, call him evil dead
This mock needs to simply be put on ignore. It is horrible. There is zero chance that Berry and Bradford fall that far.
Not happening...Berry won't get out of the top 10...Iupati's not worthy of a #16/17 pick. I was disappointed in him all Senior Bowl week...he couldn't block any of the DL/pass rushers the South or North squads threw at him. He may be a devastating run blocker, but he's got a ton to learn as a pass protector. A better pick would be Alabama's Mike Johnson in 2nd/3rd rd...he played both OG and OT for Nick Saban.

I see our first round going something like this...if OT's begin flying off the board in alarming numbers, Singletary won't hesitate to get the best one with the #13 pick. If not, he could hedge his bet and take BPA at #13 (i.e. Spiller or Haden) and wait to #16/17 pick to get his OT.
Share 49ersWebzone