49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 428 users in the forums

Cools OffSeason Plan

Browse 49ers books and videos
Dont like your FA

draft is good, normally picking a guy like spiller is a luxury but we need the home run threat and speed badly! I really like Bulaga, Lupati is another animal I would love to get, either at 16/17 would be great. Cox gets us some depth at CB and another KR.

By far though, your signing of Misa Campo is what makes this draft work. I love the physicality she brings to the team
  • NickDaNiner
  • Info N/A
Love the draft but who is Miss Campo?... Damn!!!!!!!!!
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Your draft is good. I like picking up Amano in FA. Seymour won't leave Oakland--he's said he wants to stay and they've started contract talks. Word is that if they can't reach a long-term deal they'll franchise him.
Originally posted by irishluder:


By far though, your signing of Misa Campo is what makes this draft work. I love the physicality she brings to the team

lol
Originally posted by irishluder:
Dont like your FA

draft is good, normally picking a guy like spiller is a luxury but we need the home run threat and speed badly! I really like Bulaga, Lupati is another animal I would love to get, either at 16/17 would be great. Cox gets us some depth at CB and another KR.

By far though, your signing of Misa Campo is what makes this draft work. I love the physicality she brings to the team

Agree! Misa Campo would make me fly to SF for a home game for sure
Don't know if riley cooper will be around in the 5th but other than that it would be great.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone