There are 774 users in the forums
Derrick Morgan vs Bryan Bulaga tonight in the Orange Bowl
Jan 5, 2010 at 11:04 AM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
D. Morgan all day
Jan 5, 2010 at 11:19 AM
- ishkabibel
- Veteran
- Posts: 696
Should be interesting
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
I've never seen Bulaga before, I'll be watching.
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM
- YourHuckleberry
- Member
- Posts: 5,107
Baaaaby Bulaaaaaga
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM
- confusedrhino
- Member
- Posts: 1,017
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
I'm eager to watch Kyle Calloway. I frequent the Draft pay site The Huddle Report. The lead analyst calls him a day one starter and future Pro Bowler at RT.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM ]
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM
- YourHuckleberry
- Member
- Posts: 5,107
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?
Because you were tutored by Nate Davis?
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM
- Icelandic49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,960
Its gonna be a fantastic matchup and i would not mind drafting Bulaga. He has been amazing in the games that i have seen with him. Can´t wait to see Morgan either.
Bulaga would be a solid pick but he had some kind of injury, only 20 years old and a true Junior
Bulaga would be a solid pick but he had some kind of injury, only 20 years old and a true Junior
Jan 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?
because you're dyslexic?
Jan 5, 2010 at 5:30 PM
- Icelandic49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,960
Bulaga handling Morgan easily on the first 2 plays, but Morgan is quick, gonna be a great fight between these 2
Jan 5, 2010 at 5:51 PM
- SFCH3DDERZ
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,644
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.
Jan 5, 2010 at 5:54 PM
- Icelandic49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,960
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
does Morgan keep switching from RE to LE.
if he is, versatility is a plus for him.
yes, he and no 41 are switching
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM
- PatrickJira411
- Member
- Posts: 4,117
Bulaga is a maannn. He is cleary winning the battle. Bulaga is the Justin Smith of O-Lineman; Not flashy and may not be a pro bowler but he is strong as an ox, brings it every down and is just a very solid football player. Man he is exactly what we need at right tackle.
Jan 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM
- SFATeflonDon
- Veteran
- Posts: 684
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:Thats f**ked upOriginally posted by confusedrhino:
Yeah, how come every time I read his name, no matter how many, I always read 'Baluga' instead of Bulaga?
Because you were tutored by Nate Davis?