SS: Taylor Mays
FS: Dashon Goldson
CB: Shawntae Spencer

SPECIAL TEAMS
PK: Joe Nedney
P: Andy Lee
PR: Domenik Hixon
KR: Domenik Hixon

I know a lot of people dont like Mays but M Lewis needs to be replaced with someone like Mays who hits like a linebacker and runs like a CB, Mays has a lot to learn so i wouldnt be opposed to letting Lewis start the year with Mays taking over midway through the season

Hixon is a solid return guy who would come at reasonably cheap price

Mankins is solid as well he has started 77 straight games he is consistent and would really help out the oline

Anthony Davis- i havent personally seen him play but from what im reading this guy has a chance to be really good

Ahmad Brooks should be able to compete for a starting job

Thoughts?
Saw Taylor Mays and immediately disliked it

Jk bro. I'm not fond of the guy, sorry. Also, with the cap going bye bye it looks like Mankins will most likely stay with the Pats.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I like it except the Mays pick.

Pick Graham (DE/OLB) and then T.J. Ward in the 2nd, and you'll have an outstanding mock.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Mays?!

LOL
Love that OL
Originally posted by dman:
Mays?!

LOL

yea, we already have a Mays. His name is Goldson. Big hitter, but often out of position.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by dman:
Mays?!

LOL

yea, we already have a Mays. His name is Goldson. Big hitter, but often out of position.

Goldson>>>>>>Mays
Dont really care what we do with our other picks as long as 1 of our first rd. picks is OL
Originally posted by AC49er:
Dont really care what we do with our other picks as long as 1 of our first rd. picks is OL

i agree, i really couldnt decide who to put with our 2nd 1st round pick so i looked at the team and thought we need a replacment for m lewis so i went with Mays
Mays...

. . . Ing. . . Yeah!. . .
ca mon dude???.....................mays
With no Collective Bargaining Agreement, Logan Mankins will be an RFA and the Patriots will tender him high. Even if they tender him low it doesn't matter because he was a first round pick. Thus, in order to get the best guard in the game it would take a huge contract and multiple first round picks. I'd rather just take Davis and Iupati with the 2 first round picks.
Dont see mankins leaving the patriots
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Dont see mankins leaving the patriots

Will probably cost the Niners a first round and a third round pick in compensation if they sign Mankins. Too much to give up if they can just get an OT and Iupati with their existing picks.
Share 49ersWebzone