LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

1st day mock draft

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
With the end of the season in the books and the draft positions just about settled; here is my first day mock draft.

#13 Mike Iupati, OG Idaho
#17/18 Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland
#45 Jerry Hughes, DE TCU

This will take care of our top needs on day one.

Of course this will change depending on the off season FA signings.

As 5 teams tied with 8-8 records, the 49ers should pick 49th (17th) in second round, then the 16th pick in the 3rd, 15th in 4th etc.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
With the end of the season in the books and the draft positions just about settled; here is my first day mock draft.

#45 Jerry Hughes, DE TCU

As 5 teams tied with 8-8 records, the 49ers should pick 49th (17th) in second round, then the 16th pick in the 3rd, 15th in 4th etc.

That's the Carolina pick . We only get their first rounder! We pick 13th each round
Originally posted by English:

#45 Jerry Hughes, DE TCU

That's the Carolina pick . We only get their first rounder! We pick 13th each round

I hope your right, but I still think teams with like records rotate their picks by round. So with 4 other teams the 9ers would pick 13, 17,16,15,14,13,17.

#45 Jerry Hughes, DE TCU

I hope your right, but I still think teams with like records rotate their picks by round. So with 4 other teams the 9ers would pick 13, 17,16,15,14,13,17.

If only we had some sort of internet search service that could provide us with the answer.
Originally posted by redrathman:

#45 Jerry Hughes, DE TCU

If only we had some sort of internet search service that could provide us with the answer.

Me. Owned!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sorry to mock the mock, but the NFL has tried to confuse us old vets once again.

Now, Day One means Round One only. The draft begins on Thursday, April 22, and only goes through the first round. Then, Rounds 2 and 3 are held on the Second Day. Rounds 4-7 happen on Day Three, on Saturday.

And, I was just used to getting out of the habit of the first day meaning Rounds 1-3.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Round 1 was Thursday, Rounds 2 & 3 on Saturday, and Rounds 4-7 on Sunday?
Originally posted by MertonHanks:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sorry to mock the mock, but the NFL has tried to confuse us old vets once again.

Now, Day One means Round One only. The draft begins on Thursday, April 22, and only goes through the first round. Then, Rounds 2 and 3 are held on the Second Day. Rounds 4-7 happen on Day Three, on Saturday.

And, I was just used to getting out of the habit of the first day meaning Rounds 1-3.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Round 1 was Thursday, Rounds 2 & 3 on Saturday, and Rounds 4-7 on Sunday?

Aaaaand I was wrong:

Rd. 1: Thurs., April 22, 7:30 p.m.
Rds. 2-3: Fri., April 23, 6:30 p.m.
Rds. 4-7: Sat., April 24, 10 a.m.
Radio City Music Hall
New York
(Note: All times ET)

Seems like having rounds 2 & 3 on a Friday night will be kinda weird, but oh well.
Share 49ersWebzone