There are 245 users in the forums

Niners have good chance for a top six pick

After looking at the Panthers' opponents winning percentage projected out to the full 16 games, the chance of the Panthers selecting 6th is almost microscopic. Both the Redskins and the Raiders would have to win two of their last three games to have a worse record than the Panthers, even if the Panthers lose out. KC would have to win out to fall below the Panthers.

Expect a 7th-11th overall selection.
Car. pick will probably be no higher than #8 even if they loose all theri remaining games. Buffalo with the same record plays the Pats, are @ Atl. and then finish against the Colts. I can't see them winning a game. Den is at home against the Oak. and Seattle is at home against Tampa this week, so the Carolina pick should jump 2 sports from 11th to 9th. I can't see the pick moving from up from there.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Car. pick will probably be no higher than #8 even if they loose all theri remaining games. Buffalo with the same record plays the Pats, are @ Atl. and then finish against the Colts. I can't see them winning a game. Den is at home against the Oak. and Seattle is at home against Tampa this week, so the Carolina pick should jump 2 sports from 11th to 9th. I can't see the pick moving from up from there.

8th or 9th is better than 10th or 11th...Every move up in the picking order must be making the Panthers and their fans cry a little louder.
Share 49ersWebzone