There are 165 users in the forums

Which 2 positions?

We should be able to get two instant starters with our first two picks. Which two positions do you want addressed with our 2 first rounders?

OLB
RT
I agree, and I think we should be able to get a starting guard in the first three rounds as well.
Head Coach and a playmaker (OLB, S, Spiller)
with one OL the other if Eric Berry or Dez
doggie and missionary?

sorry.. bad joke.. it's been a long day
We need another OLB, S, RT, and a G; however, I don't think we're in a position to draft by needs. We should go for the BPA and maximize the value of our drafts.

We don't need to spend a high pick on a TE and you could make an argument for MLB, DE, QB and RB, but we're far from stacked at any position. As we're seeing with our CB position, depth is crucial in the NFL.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMartz:
We should be able to get two instant starters with our first two picks. Which two positions do you want addressed with our 2 first rounders?

OLB
RT

If I had the picks I would get Berry, Bryant, best available OL! but if Berry or Bryant are gone I would get best available OL and maybe trade the other 1st Rd for next years 1st and what ever draft picks they want to give us this year or next year. 2010 pick I'm going for Ryan Mallet.
I'd take a Bryan Bulaga and Brandon Graham combo any day of the week. That would solve two giant issues for this team.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'd take a Bryan Bulaga and Brandon Graham combo any day of the week. That would solve two giant issues for this team.

Wouldn't be mad about that.

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

I seriously hope you arent serious, Bradford is injury prone and is overrated.
  • Sulla
  • Veteran
I see Bradford as no different than Alex Smith in my honest opinion. And I don't think were ready yet to take another QB in the first round.

With that said, I'd rather take an OT and DE/OLB as the final pieces to consistent trench play (right now I'm looking at T Trent Williams and DE/OLB Brandon Graham), but I'd be open for taking S Eric Berry if he's available. I'd really like to snag either G Logan Mankins or Stephen Neal in free agency though.
A new offensive coordinator and a new offensive line coach!!! Doesnt matter who our players are if we got crappy coaching at critical positions!!!
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
1st round pick #6 eric berry
1st wound pick #7 jake locker/ sam bradford
2nd round pick #7 jerry hughes TCU
3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th o-line
FA o-line & leon washington
2010 contender
Originally posted by Kush_Man16:
1st round pick #6 eric berry
1st wound pick #7 jake locker/ sam bradford
2nd round pick #7 jerry hughes TCU
3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th o-line
FA o-line & leon washington
2010 contender

Not with Bradford and no O line. Tired of FA crocks and low picks are likely to take two years to develop.

So your route puts us virtually no further on in 2010. No O line, no protection, no chance
Share 49ersWebzone