There are 180 users in the forums

Tebow

No /thread
Tebow is a winner, he is the chosen one, he is going to be a good QB if he lands in a good situation. He will have to sit for about 2 seasons in my opinon, he is a work in progress but i belive he can do anything. The most concerning thing about him is his delivery, but anyway here is my scouting report on Tim Tebow Timmy Report oh sorry its in icelandic but the plan is to make www.nfldraftpost.com a fully english site in the beginning of next year.
[ Edited by Icelandic49er on Oct 31, 2009 at 4:35 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Tebow won't work in a standard pro-style offense.

If you want to run the Dolphins' gimmick stuff, then go ahead and grab Tebow.
New England is rumored to be interested in Tebow as well. Teams are thinking about two QBs in the backfield. Interesting thought.
Originally posted by crzy:
Tebow won't work in a standard pro-style offense.

If you want to run the Dolphins' gimmick stuff, then go ahead and grab Tebow.

you cant prove that he already has a better arm and vision then garbage Shaun Hill
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Not that I buy Tebow but his opinion as a coach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you as a wannabe GM.

So basically you are saying that you dont buy Tebow and that you disagree with Dungy's assesment even though he knows much more than you do?

There's a difference between disagreeing and insulting his opinion. I don't think Tebow translate to a NFL player at any position, but Dungy's not the first coach to support Tebow. Perhaps they see his mentality/ leadership, and they feel they can mold him to what they want.

LOL Try reading my post again slowly so you can comprehend. I dont find anything insulting whatsoever. I basically said I found his comments interesting and that he thought Tebow was a top 10 QB.

Here's the problem. My quote wasn't directed at you. After you started this thread it just seems this thread went to oh well Tony Dungy's an idiot. Comments like Tony's on crack, that's why he's a coach and not a GM.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM ]
He has horrible mechanics, he would need to be completely broken down and rebuilt in order to be a servicable NFL QB, a huge project.
He's a big kid but his throwing motion needs work. He really winds up when the throws the ball....takes forever to deliver it.
Share 49ersWebzone