There are 184 users in the forums

Tim Tebow won't be a good NFL QB

tebow is going to rock.....

I think tebow taking at least some snaps this season under center and not in the shotgun is going to help him.

With Scot Loeffler as his new QB coach he is getting insight in to the NFL game from an NFL QB coach( Tom brady)

Tebow looked fast and EXPLOSIVE under center in the spring drills he did not look like a FB dropping back.

What was an unknown for the last 5 years , Tebow has now shown....The dude does not look out of place under center.

I have ZERO doubt that he become natrual in a pure-pro style offense.

Alex Smith and Tim Tebow could not be MORE polar opposites..... You CANT compare the two.....
Let him sit and learn for a year or two. He will be great.
Just curious... if Tebow was black would anyone believe he could be an NFL QB?
Originally posted by aman49:

black tim tebow = micheal robinson

[ Edited by niner_empire on Oct 14, 2009 at 21:59:12 ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

If Tim Tebow were black he would be the top QB in the draft and everyone would be talking about him being the next great dual threat QB.
If anything Tim Tebow could rid you of your sins.
I just don't think tebow will be any good. Yea, he wins game blah, blah. he has horrible mechanics.

Even Maiocco had something to say:

"One college QB attribute that means absolutely nothing at NFL level: "The kid is a winner." That explains why Heisman doesn't = pro success."

http://twitter.com/mattmaiocco
Originally posted by niner_empire:

black tim tebow = micheal robinson

Ha, I hadn't thought of that but it's a pretty good comparison, just that Tebow has been on way better teams.
I like bradford but he has plm for injured it.. well that sux.. I think, Tebow will be a good in NFL QB. Tebow is probably simliar to steve young?!?! I believe that Tebow is good a qb and also, hard no questions..
i'd draft him

Teblow sucks!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i'd draft him

I'd draft him in the 4th-5th round and convert him to TE/H-Back type. The fact of the matter is that he can't make half the throws that are required to succeed in the NFL. If he is going to succeed its going to be real gimmicky. People complain about Hill's capabilities for making all the throws (and for good reason), but this kid can't make half the throws that Hill can. The Jags are going to take him top 10 just to sell tickets and they'll regret it instantaneously.
Tebow can make every throw......

I cant see how anyone would question that.

the Kock on him...and its legitmate(Even to a pro Tebow guy like me) Is that He gets SLOPPY with his pre-throw motion.

But Even this season , now that he is with a LEGIT NFL QB COACH , You can that tightening up week after week.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Tebow is definitely the most polarizing prospect in this draft. Most either love him or think he should be converted to fullback, lol.

I admire all his intangibles, so I'd take a chance on him in the 2nd. In the first though, the risk is too great.
i think hhe leardership...has to do alot with it...hes a winner! thats wat the 9ers team need! you dont get two heisman trophy and a national championship for no being good.
Share 49ersWebzone