There are 808 users in the forums
A question about unsigned draft picks:
Aug 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM
- saj4423
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,057
I think that if they don't sign him and he sits out for the year he would go back into next years draft.
Aug 5, 2009 at 3:49 PM
- mississippi_sam
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,709
Originally posted by saj4423:
I think that if they don't sign him and he sits out for the year he would go back into next years draft.
If this happens, the player's stock would drop tremendously not having played football in well over a year. At least I would think so. And if I was a player, I wouldn't want to deal with an agent who failed to get a player signed his rookie year.
Aug 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM
- queretano
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,795
Is a shame that there's not stil a draft cap system, there is no way a rookie should have that kind of contract