Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 742 users in the forums

A question about unsigned draft picks:

Browse 49ers books and videos
I think that if they don't sign him and he sits out for the year he would go back into next years draft.
Originally posted by saj4423:
I think that if they don't sign him and he sits out for the year he would go back into next years draft.

If this happens, the player's stock would drop tremendously not having played football in well over a year. At least I would think so. And if I was a player, I wouldn't want to deal with an agent who failed to get a player signed his rookie year.
Is a shame that there's not stil a draft cap system, there is no way a rookie should have that kind of contract
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone