LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***Draft Watchers News & Development Thread***

also, i got a buddy working on a banner for the NBA section, something with Blake Griffin, Rubio, maybe Thabeet and Harden on it.
THis may be off topic, but are the draft "Experts" thoughts on James Harden? I think in a strong draft year (And I don't consider this a strong year) Harden legitimately is a 7-10 pick. But even in this weak year your site has him at #9.

I mean to have Jordan Hill above Harden to me is hilarious. I know Hill is gifted physically but he has "Bust" tatooed on his forehead, great talent but no heart as a player.

Harden on other hand is the complete opposite, he may be lacking in the physical aspect of the game but when it comes to game time only Griffin had a better year. Then he is the most efficient player at the college level and despite the knocks on his athleticism, he is first in the league in points per a possession inside.

I hope Golden State gets him if he drops just so I can watch him locally. If not, if he drops that far I would love to see the Knicks get him, then when they get Lebron it would be awesome to see.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on May 29, 2009 at 21:09:42 ]
here's my idea for the menu.

We have it going from Left to Right.

Home
NBA Section
-Crzy's Rankings
-Crzy's Mock Drafts
-Top prospects
-FA Tracker
Forum
Rankings
-Boomer
-Stever
Mock Drafts
-Boomer
-Stever
Top Prospects
Draft Tracker
Resources
FA Tracker
NFC Team Pages
-Each Team
AFC Team Pages
-Each Team
Staff
Contact Us (Email Link)

Thats for the main page and all the main pages(NFL related)

Now, that i have the idea, i need to code it up,
Crzy's rankings are fully up and running.
Reply 17 is exactly what I was talking about. Should look great once you get it done.
gotta question for everyone, should i do something, maybe make a NFL section tab/page.

Like instead of /prospects maybe /nfl/prospects or whatever.

and on the front page have site news, and then links to the NBA and NFL sections?

Hows that sound?
bump, the sites been re-designed, and changed a bit link wise.

No more NBA section, I'm moving the NBA section to its own website domain.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
bump, the sites been re-designed, and changed a bit link wise.

No more NBA section, I'm moving the NBA section to its own website domain.

When I glide over dtuff with the arrow it dissapears.
AB
I have said it before: amazing job. I just don't know where you get the time.

Your site is now on the home screen of my iPhone! I can offer no greater praise! The only small point (not criticism) is that it is very busy on a small screen. I remember you saying that you might work on a mobile version. Any developments?
Originally posted by English:
AB
I have said it before: amazing job. I just don't know where you get the time.

Your site is now on the home screen of my iPhone! I can offer no greater praise! The only small point (not criticism) is that it is very busy on a small screen. I remember you saying that you might work on a mobile version. Any developments?

not at the moment, im gonna check out exactly how to make a Mobile friendly version, ill have to google it,

actually, looking at the webzones mobile page, doesnt look to difficult, how many pages should i make for mobile?

Just the Index?
all right, english.

Heres a start http://mobile.draftwatchers.com/

let me know what could be changed, color wise, scheme wise, etc....

Ill continue working on this.

I promise to get this 100% or damn near 100% right and compatabile.
Share 49ersWebzone