There are 480 users in the forums
MBA Mock draft 2.0 Pre-Combine and free agency edition
Feb 23, 2024 at 7:55 AM
- Rathof44
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,602
Great draft, I think they'll have to trade up to get Frazier. Fiske is a monster. Against Louisville, he absolutely wrecked that game along with Verse.
Feb 23, 2024 at 11:58 AM
- billbird2111
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,714
I do like this draft. But I also believe the 49ers have a bit of a problem with selecting offensive linemen. I am not sure how the selection process works. Who gets input on line picks and who does not. But Kyle Shanahan has whiffed on more offensive line picks than he has succeeded with.
Feb 23, 2024 at 5:12 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
Excellent!!
Feb 23, 2024 at 5:56 PM
- ChuckLeavy32
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,245
Aaron Casey in the 7th would be a steal