LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 318 users in the forums

HBB 1st Mock Draft

Losing Brendel, McGlinchey, & Jimmie Ward to other teams. Sign EDGE Marcus Davenport & Arden Key. Resign Jordan Willis, EMan, Hassan Ridgeway, Maurice Hurst. Replace Gould by bringing in a couple of UDFA kickers. Trade 99 & 101 for 78.

78 Gervon Dexter DT - Lock in a potential starter by trading up. Too many questions exist inside, like whether Kinlaw can be effective, what Kalia Davis brings to the table, and injury status of Ridgeway & Hurst.
102 Olusegun Oluwatimi C - Competes with Zakelj & Poe for the center position.
155 Brenton Strange TE - Competes for backup TE and may be a better receiving prospect than Woerner.
164 Andre Carter EDGE - Developmental designated pass rusher
173 Christian Young S - Has played multiple DB spots but most likely backs up Hufanga at SS
216 John Ojukwu OT - Developmentat tackle
222 Davis Allen TE - Developmental TE
247 Dorian Thompson-Robinson QB - Competes for #3 with whatever inexepensice FA Lynch brings in
253 Mekhi Garner CB - Depth
255 Dante Stills DT - Depth
Like the re-signings on the Niners existing free agents. Like the offensive line picks in Oluwatimi and Ojukwu. Don't like the trade up and drafting two TE's. Niners have other depth needs they could fill with the extra pick. Don't think Carter and Garner will be available in the fifth and seventh rounds. Decent mock.

It never fails that immediately after I post a mock the 49ers do something to invalidate my mock.
Originally posted by hummbabybear:

It never fails that immediately after I post a mock the 49ers do something to invalidate my mock.

Just give it a week and do another.
Share 49ersWebzone