There are 356 users in the forums
1st 2023 Jersey Mock Off-season
Nov 18, 2022 at 8:38 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
This is going to be a weird year with the Niners first pick late into the third round. Think you have the right ideas on solving some of the bigger issues in free agency, not the draft. Needs at C, OT, WR, CB and DT are obvious. Depending on what happens with our free agents, DE and safety may need addressing. Like the Moore, Duncan and McDonald picks, but think the Niners will pass at LB.
Nov 20, 2022 at 2:42 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
This is going to be a weird year with the Niners first pick late into the third round. Think you have the right ideas on solving some of the bigger issues in free agency, not the draft. Needs at C, OT, WR, CB and DT are obvious. Depending on what happens with our free agents, DE and safety may need addressing. Like the Moore, Duncan and McDonald picks, but think the Niners will pass at LB.
Yeah it's weird doing a mock starting from the late 3rd, most the glaring needs will be if Ward, Ebukam, Shaahir don't resign and if Kinlaw continues ti be injured and not play to his potential, so I agree, as for drafting a LB I understand why you say they'd pass, they develop well. I'm not sure I agree with a need at WR tho. They are getting open, it's just can jimmy find them.
Dec 25, 2022 at 6:28 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Finished it.
Feb 1, 2023 at 10:23 PM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
I hate the idea of mckivitz starting at tackle. We would be worse off than now
Feb 3, 2023 at 10:15 AM
- Waterbear
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,527
Originally posted by fan49:
I hate the idea of mckivitz starting at tackle. We would be worse off than now
I actually think our pass blocking could improve.
Feb 3, 2023 at 3:04 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by fan49:
I hate the idea of mckivitz starting at tackle. We would be worse off than now
I actually think our pass blocking could improve.
Same here, I think Mcglinchey is the weak link of the line, let Mckivitz and a rook fight it out, or sign a vet like Billy Turner and let them all compete.
Feb 12, 2023 at 7:29 PM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
MM is the weak link but mckivitz is not a better player. You guys think he's holding up versus the Eagles pass rush