There are 534 users in the forums
Kriz Final mock
Apr 14, 2022 at 6:20 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,074
Nice. Think I'd rather hold onto Greenlaw even though I like Marcus Jones . That would be my only pause, but still would be nice if it shook out this way
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:01 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Like the sleeper picks at the end to mix it up. Have to look into those two. Agree on Brisker and Joseph. Niners need a safety with ball skills and someone who is physical, too. Two best options with Cross and Cook the next tier. Solid work on the o line with West and Tom. Bellinger is a great blocker and Garrett would be a nice fit in the DT rotation. Well done!
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:34 PM
- irishluder
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,356
Very Nice!! Never heard of Dareke Young nice find! Only complaint is no edge but hell of a mock and has alot of players I'd loved to see in red and gold
Apr 15, 2022 at 12:07 AM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
I like this a lot especially since you're not going defensive line early. I think that would be a waste of space right now. Especially with the new signing
Apr 17, 2022 at 9:28 AM
- Oilcan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,759
I really like this one.
Apr 19, 2022 at 7:03 PM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,287
Good work.