LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Kriz Final mock

• krizay
  • Veteran
This is a what I want and not so much what I expect mock.

Trade: Dre Greenlaw & 187 to NYJ for 69 & 117. Azeez-Shaair stepped in great for Greenlaw last year. Both will be UFA next year. We trade Greenlaw and sign Shaair to an extension.

61: Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois. Really love Brisker and Joseph. I just don't see value at any position at 61. While some may think Joseph is a reach, I don't think he makes it to 93 and think he grades out about the same as everyone else around this spot.

69: Marcus Jones, NCB, Houston. My favorite NCB in this draft for us and not really close.

93: James Cook, RB, Georgia. Shanny finally gets his Dual threat RB he thought he was getting with McKinnon.

105: Dohnovon West, G/C, Arizona St. Can play any of the 3 interior spots. Could give us flexibility now and down the road.

117: Zach Tom, T/C, Wake Forest. Yet another versatile OL that can give us flexibility now and down the road.

134: Haskell Garrett, DT, Ohio St. With the loss of DJ Jones we are thin in the middle up front IMO.

172: Daniel Bellinger, TE, San Diego St. Potential Kittle Insurance.

220: Kadofi Wright, LB, Buffalo With the trade of Greenlaw

221: Dareke Young, WR, Lenoir-Rhyme 6'2,

262: With last pick we essentially get the top priority UDFA. I'm torn between Dallis Flowers, CB Pittsburg St & Deven Thompkins, WR, Utah St.

UDFA targets
Qwynenterrio Cole, S, Louisville
DJ Davidson, DT, Arizona St.
Raheem Blackshear, RB, Va Tech
Jah-Maine Martin, North Carolina A & T
Reed Blankenship, S, MTSU
Nice. Think I'd rather hold onto Greenlaw even though I like Marcus Jones . That would be my only pause, but still would be nice if it shook out this way
Like the sleeper picks at the end to mix it up. Have to look into those two. Agree on Brisker and Joseph. Niners need a safety with ball skills and someone who is physical, too. Two best options with Cross and Cook the next tier. Solid work on the o line with West and Tom. Bellinger is a great blocker and Garrett would be a nice fit in the DT rotation. Well done!
Very Nice!! Never heard of Dareke Young nice find! Only complaint is no edge but hell of a mock and has alot of players I'd loved to see in red and gold
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I like this a lot especially since you're not going defensive line early. I think that would be a waste of space right now. Especially with the new signing
I really like this one.
Good work.
Share 49ersWebzone