I like the positions especially, looks like what I have been coming up with but different players. I think we might need a starting safety and backup, starting C and backup, EDGE help and CB help from the draft. Might get the starters in FA though with the Jimmy cap space
S
Edge
CB
IOL
CB
IOL
RB/WR/TE
There are 749 users in the forums
MBA Midseason 2021 Hellscape Mock Draft
Nov 11, 2021 at 12:19 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,899
Nov 12, 2021 at 8:45 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I like the positions especially, looks like what I have been coming up with but different players. I think we might need a starting safety and backup, starting C and backup, EDGE help and CB help from the draft. Might get the starters in FA though with the Jimmy cap space
S
Edge
CB
IOL
CB
IOL
RB/WR/TE
I think we are on the same page. Tartt is gone so we need a starting SS type, because Hufanga ain't cutting it yet. Definitely need insurance for Mack as he is nearing the end of his career. Bosa needs a bookend to replace banged up Ford and CB is a glaring need. If Tomlinson moves on in free agency, Niners will need another guard, too.
This will obviously change the closer we get to the spring and depending on what the Niners do in free agency. At 3-5 though, the Niners need to be looking at their talent and heading back to the big board.
Nov 12, 2021 at 1:01 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,074
That safety seems pretty intriguing. Seems like a playmaker who can play both SS/FS