LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

round 2 choices

draft for need or BPA?
I could see the 49ers take a OL prospect to compete at right guard or take over at right tackle and have McGlinchey work it at right guard. Who knows. Some names are: Sam Cosmi, Dillon Radunz, Teven Jenkins, Liam Eichenberg. Or purely guards: Wyatt Davis, Ronald Moore, Creed Humphrey.

or we can go get a linebacker to compete at SAM and perhaps could take over Warner if we can't pay for him next year...:
maybe Zaven Collins, Jabril Cox, Justin Hiliard

or somebody to compete for Bourne's spot: Terrance Marshall, Rondale Moore, Eljjah Moore, Kadarius Toney

i think that since the team gave up their 1st round picks next year and the year after, it behooves them to get as much talent as they can, thus draft BPA when they can. Usually in the early spot of round 2 you will find the best running backs and tight ends. Who can they be?
Najee Harris, Javonte Williams could be had. Tight ends? Pat Friermuth

of course edges and DL help all the time, how about Rousseau, Tryon, Basham, Roche, Barmore, Onwuurike all within reach at pick 12 round 2
If we don't pick up another corner in FA it has to be cb. Then maybe a C that can Play RG or vice versa
IOL or CB. Maybe EDGE if a nice one falls.
Preference depending on reach:
  1. CB
  2. G/C
  3. EDGE
  4. WR
  5. S
I think I want BPA at round 2. Najee Harris Travis Etienne Javonte Williams if they are around. boom!
Share 49ersWebzone