Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 698 users in the forums

Pfn draft simulator with trades

It looks like overkill on the secondary and O-line but i love it. IMO, those are the two spots that are the weakest and we need long term answers to.

I think in this scenario too, you would have some extra cap space to make a couple of luxury FA signings
I forgot to add juszczyk to signing. He should be prioritize to get sign. Sign him to a 3 yearvdeal
Not bad, I don't think we need to draft 3 DT's, I would like a safety in there, but I would be STOKED if we landed Surtain+Humphrey+Stokes.
I don't know that Surtain will still be there, but I do like the direction you take.

Darius Stills is a great sleeper pick, he'd fit this defense very well and IS going to be a player for somebody. His brother is a better prospect coming out, probably next year.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
It looks like overkill on the secondary and O-line but i love it. IMO, those are the two spots that are the weakest and we need long term answers to.

I think in this scenario too, you would have some extra cap space to make a couple of luxury FA signings

That's only 2 draft picks on the secondary. I'm usually doing around 4-5 on mine. Lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone